the most asked question...

Discussion in 'General' started by wundownboi, Mar 4, 2010.

1. people have asked before as will I...in EVERYONES opinion....what would be the strand that had the most THC level/gets you the highest by far...i dont want bud that just yeilds in size during harvest...ive grown this before...so what in your own opinion got you the highest?? thanks everyone

2. I vaped a fat bowl of some kush out of Cali and I was high as fuck for around 3 hours (maybe 4 lol) but then again my tolerance was zero at that point...the guy got it shipped from Cali sorry I don't know the name though :(.

Other than that all chronic gets me really high but not that high as the first time I smoked some really good chronic (after not smoking anything for 6 weeks)

3. The world may never know.

4. smoke every single strain out there and find out.
    but remember your tolerance would be building as you done it.

seems impossible.

5. Mexican brick schwagg fo sho.

6. qft. shits straight fiya in disguise.

7. lol so no help so far but thanks for the comments...and thanks willis but id rather just smoke a cig then mexican brick...any strands that friends have told you about??? what is QFT?

8. In all seriousness, I like super silver haze, sensi star, and ice princess.

9. My friend got some sack shipped to him straight from Jamaica to the next county over from mine. Another friend bought some, split half a gram with someone else, and they were both high as fuck for hours. That was the skunkiest smelling dope I've ever encountered. You could smell it through the sack which was in his pocket. The whole truck cab smelled like it had been sprayed by a skunk.

10. i like blue dream, jack herrer and some good ole kush

but by no means can i claim that those have the highest thc content.

i once heard either g-13 or alaskan thunderfuck was the dankest weed in the world though but who the fuck knows. depends on how its grown.

11. #11 wundownboi, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    do you have any websites that youve ordered from before??? or actually what would be the most important additives to increase potency?