The most amazing dream EVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EatPeaches, Mar 27, 2011.

1. #1 EatPeaches, Mar 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2011
    I can breathe under water. The sight is absolutely beautiful from underneath. Everything is a beautiful blue tint and I’m watching people surf above. The waves rolling over me pull me towards to the shore but it’s a bit thrilling. I try to swim and glide underneath the current the waves make. I can see their surf boards riding the waves that have just rolled above me. Some of the surfers fall, but they eventually make it back up and catch the next one or the one after that. I wish I could be in this Utopia state forever. I turn around and find a surfer that has fallen off his board and submerged. I swim towards him and he wakes me with a gentle kiss on the cheek as he lies in bed and holds me after finishing his homework for the night.

Meaning?
    As problems that roll over seem to be overwhelming, you can see these as beautiful experiences from a different angle. Those who fall shall try the next one from learning from their past. Sometimes they will have people there to help. But usually they have to figure it out on their own. But when they do, it is a remarkable feeling of overcoming those challenges.
    Yes, cheesy and yes, I had a bowl with him right before I fell asleep.

Post your coolest dream ever. If you remember it.

2. Haha well that was a good interpretation.. do you usually interpret your dreams?

3. If I can remember them well enough. This one, I literally felt like it was real.

4. awesome i love shit like that

sometimes i have dreams that feel real..cant lucid dream tho

one time had a dream i wake up in africa with one of those sick sunsets where the sun is huge on the horizon(awesome)

and i get scared notice im in africa surrounded by lions or elephants(had the dream more than once)

i have a gun in the dream to protect myself.

but instead i pull out my trusty glass spoon and bag of headband out and chill:smoke::smoke::cool:

5. That sounds awesome, I love really cool dreams like that.

The dream I had last night was pretty... weird. I was trying to give my brother LSD that was inside a mint, and he was ok with it. I remember myself saying "Tell me when you start to feel good". I woke up and was like :confused:

6. LOL maybe it really happened and you gave yourself some too, just way too much of it. ;)

7. Awesome dream :smoke:

8. Is there a dream sharing/interpretation thread? If not, there really needs to be. I love reading about other people's dreams, and what they think of them.

9. I love dreams PERIOD.
    I know other stoners that i talk to and say they rarely dream
    I dont always remember but theyre usually pretty vivid when i do. i write them all down on a notepad file if i wake up beside my computer

its cool to look back and feel how you felt in that dream again. its awesome actaully. :p

10. Especially this one. I LOVE thinking about it. Sometimes I think about it before I go to sleep hoping that I have the dream again.