The Most Alien Looking Place On Earth

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by darkus, Feb 4, 2010.

1. #1 darkus, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
  2. Haha is it just me or do those trees look like shrooms? Damn dude that so trippy trees growing from rocks, houses hanging over cliffs. That would be one of the most intense places to trip ever. Where is this place, look middle eastern or something.

3. #4 darkus, Feb 4, 2010
  4. ^^Looks like the Fortress.

5. #7 smokeproke, Feb 4, 2010
    This is the sickest thing I've ever seen.

6. It is pretty wild. You guys should remove the pictures when you quote to keep the thread more clutter free, otherwise every picture will appear a dozen times in the thread.

7. those crystal caves are incredible looking. i would love to go on a baked trip there:smoking::hello:

8. That island is incredible ! Thank you so much for sharing. I seriously want to go to that place and take a massive psychedelic trip.

9. In my opinion, the most alien looking places on earth are underwater. The few times I've had the chance to go scuba diving, I've seen some of the most incredible, not earth like things that I'd NEVER have imagined I'd see on earth. If I were able to trip near some HUGE coral reef with all the colors, fish, under water plants, sea creatures, ect.. I think I might just go insane. That would definitely be one of the craziest experiences ever.

[​IMG]

10. Coral Reefs are definitely a contender for the most alien places on earth, I went Scuba diving twice around Australia a few years back. I've seen the most amazing things ever.

But I do agree that Island would be an amazing place to have a spiritual journey at.

11. I have something that fits in with this thread.

Imagine tripping here ! :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxwvFcWJCU8]YouTube - ウユニ塩湖[/ame]

12. Holy shit...is that place real? That's actually incredibly dreamlike...

13. Yes it is real ! I have had the pleasure of going there last year. Its called salar de uyuni located in bolivia.:D

14. Oh my god. It just looks so unreal...

15. If I did shrooms in this place... I just.. don't know what would happen.

16. Earth really is amazing isn't it. There are so many places that I'd like to go when high or tripping. The Amazon would be top 3 for sure for me, I mean just look at this!

Attached Files:

17. The downside to the amazon though, is that it's not exactly the safest place to trip, I would think anyway lol.

18. fckin tigers mann.