The Morning Burn Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Stickyicky1014, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Well im back everyone. Just smoked 3 fat bowls and those roaches deffintly added a kick:) Well anyway now im eatin 3 waffles and a bagel with a glass of milk and its oh so tasy. Im going to eat now and be back to smoke more in like........... 15 min hahahah
    Peace and Herb

2. Favorite wake and bake food of all time ; Buttermilk pancakes. Damnit now im hungry.

3. Just packed a fatty of some skylwalker and fired it up. Feelin fine :smoke:

4. Yuuup.

Waked n baked this morning, about 11am, then watched about 3 hours of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I have the day off, so why the hell not

5. bout to go downstairs see if we have cereal if not im gunna go up to my bed and do the Toke-e-yo Tent. (hotboxing under a nice blanket) XD i dont have but like 2 bowls worth but i just got off a t break so im set.

6. Im on roach duty :(

7. Just smoked a bowl... Probably burn a few more down before I go to work. Nothing special, just mids - high mids.

8. geez..it seems the posters in this thread are using a strange dialect of english in this thread...

9. 5 of this kid's 6 posts were in this thread, and he is now banned.

hahahawhah.