The morning after?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by What'sThatSmell, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Do you ever wake up the morning after getting REALLY stoned with a cramping stomach ache?
    Simply because you ate way too much the night before when the munchies struck?

Shit, today I woke up feeling like shit kind of.
    (Luckily antacid tablets work very well)
    And I had to take a monster shitathon.

Last night I was a fucking oinker.
    First I was chowing down on a big bag of pistachios.
    Then I microwaved a bowl of popcorn.
    While the popcorn was in the microwave I ate an organic milk chocolate bar.
    Had to get a Pepsi after drinking a few glasses of Fruitopia.

I also had to pack a lunch for myself for today at school.
    So as I was making some sandwiches (which consisted of buns, butter, steak bits and honey bbq steak sauce) I decided to start eating some of the steak bits.
    Then I started packing the dessert to my lunch of 5 chocolate digestives.
    So I ate a few to remember what they tasted like.

By this time it was like 12:30am and I had to wake up for school in roughly 7 hours so I decided to hit the sack. But before I went to brush my teeth I ate a Rolo icecream bar.

3 shits later and I feel much better.

Has anyone else experienced a 'morning after stomachache' due to excessive munchin'?

2. Too many times, man... wayy too many times.

But it doesn't sound like you ate all that much lol.

3. Right now its 740 AM and I had to shit three times already this morning, had a large pancake, bowl of life cereal, large plate of spaghetti with an italian sausage and a salad throughout last night. I was woken up by severe stomach pain as a result.

4. I ate over half a tray of brownies, and also binged on other various gas station food. The next day was like hell for my stomach

5. After eating 3 packets of uncooked Ramen noodles (Break them up in your hands, actually quite good), a box of ritz crackers, 2 bags of goldfish, and 3 cokes..

Yeah, I felt the same thing the next morning too :(

6. Thats probably the wierdest combination of food ever lol.
    No wonder its got you all fucked up.

I think one night i had like 4 pieces of pizza and waffles.
    I normally dont eat much so that was enough to get to me the next day.

7. lol i know wat u meen i woke up today with like the biggest stomach ache in the world, i couldn't even go to class!

last night me and my buddy bought a half o and decided we would smoke a couple bowls before he had to go.

so a couple bowls turned into like 8 fuckin bowls each, we then decided we werent high enough so we smoked a cig and decided to smoke some poppers

we were fuckin blitzed and i had the munchies baddddd so i made some mac n' cheese and we ate that fast cuz my buddy had to go, after he left i was stuff cravin sum munchies so i went and warmed up the stew me and my roomies had the night before, then i decide i need to see wat tasted better chunky chicken corn chowder or my stew... i then my myself spaghetti.... just cuz..... then i threw up :(

8. I had a stomach ache when I work up this morning and I barely even ate anything last night. I think that it was a sympathy shit/stomach ache from you saying you couldn't stop eating last night.

I hate the uncontrollable munchies. :(

9. Yeah well it wasn't that much food I suppose..
    But I had already eaten quite a lot of lunch and dinner..
    I was really full the entire night..
    Then I got stoned.
    And this happened.

10. a rolo ice cream bar sounds delicious!

11. yea... that sounds like a mild night for me :smoke:

me and my friend once decimated his refridgerator, his mom did $200 worth of grocery shopping and when she came down the next morning it was almost as empty as the day before, before she went shopping

in the morning i took a shit
    ten minutes later i took a shit
    and ten minutes later i took a shit
    then proceeded to shit twice more before i had my first meal of the day

12. It just happened again!
    Ugh,
    Luckily it appears that today is an ice day or something (even if its not I'm still staying home) so I can work on homework and such that I forgot to do last night while high and munching.

So many handfuls of cookies and biscottis.
    Ughhhhhhhh-

13. LMFAO. This thread cracks me up, thanks for letting us know that the munchie shits happened again!

14. Last night was filled with cookies, chocolate, chips, and anything else I could get my grubby paws on. I was filthy, covered in crumbs while playing a computer game.
    I am proud of my dedication to food.

15. LOL

We call that the "munchies hangover" around here. :D

16. Every morning I wake up with a stomach ache either from that or the fact that my stomach is just fucked up.

Blazing works like a charm though.

17. been there, fix it with a nicely packed bowl. works for me:wave:

edit: oh its been said. well, that just makes it more true!

18. nahh im naturally a trash eater

19. I always take a dump first thing the next morning.