The Morning After Pill *Im in need of serious help. Please Read*

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, May 19, 2007.

1. Just remember, she isn't necessarily pregnant, you can have unprotected sex and not get her knocked up.

Was she suppost to have her period soon? I mean like within a week, if that's the case it could be bad. Now I'm against abortions, but tell her the morning after pill isn't like an abortion pill, it just prevents your egg from being able to fertile, and since she may not necessarily be pregnant it's just a precaution. I wouldn't get an abortion either way, it's traumatic as hell, I know people who have had them. So I would get the pill, and then if she doesn't get her period, which I'm sure she will, I'd take a pregnancy test just to be sure everything went smoothly :p

Good luck guys, I really don't think she's pregnant but it's always better to be safe than sorry

2. Both my older sister and I were both conceived when my mom on birth control pills :p Guess we just had to be here lol

So ya never know though, I doubt they're pregnant either but I'm just saying accidents do happen

3. hahahahahahahahahahaha

4. Geo, whats up mayne? I wish you the best of luck with this shit mayne. Ignore the kidiots who aren't mature enough to be in the City. They aint family, just kids fiendin for some laughs.... Which I doubt they got any. Keep us updated and seriously, I thank your gonn be good though fo sho.

5. I have a buddy that just accidentally knocked his girl up (because she's stupid)right around spring break. he got her on the pill, so he didn't wrap up. Turns out she was only taking her pill when she remembered to, which was a couple days a week. She was a couple days late, but didn't think anything of it because she had fairly irregular cycles, and she partied spring break style. I'm talkin she partied so hard that an anti-weed chick was beggin me for bongrips. she found out like 4 days after spring break she was pregnant, miscarried about 2 weeks later from all the alcohol she unwittingly gave the baby. she was either crying or drinking for nearly a month. it was rough, for sure.

I guess the moral of my story is stay on top of things. big ups for jumpin on the situation and not just hoping it'd go away. I really hope things work out the way you want them to, but My cousin's got a 1 year old she didn't mean to have. Yeah, she works hard for not a WHOLE lot of money, yeah the baby doesn't have all the most badass toys on the planet, but i'll tell you what. That is the happiest little girl i've ever seen in my entire life. My cousin doesn't even care about all the fun young people stuff she's missing out on, cause she's got this amazing little girl that she gets to watch grow up. my cousin and I are basically the same age, and she used to live with us for a while, so i'm basically an uncle, and being an uncle has to be right up there with being a grandparent. Actually, uncle-ing around with the baby really does make me want one a little early than i had planned on initially (i'd planned for kids around 35, now i want some by 30).

Anyway, i'm rambling. Good luck man! Definitely keep us posted!