Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The more potent the weed, the higher your tolerence ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Sorry if this is a really stupid question but does smoking really dank weed increase your tolerence more compared to smoking schwag ?

2. To answer your question, yes.

3. I dont know...But in my opinion your tolerance would stay the same, just your expectations would be alot higher since you just smoked some really good dope...Which would lead you to believe that your tolerance is higher....So...In retrospect...I guess it would make your tolerance higher, lol.:smoke:

4. Smoking weed with a higher percentage of THC puts more THC in your system. So yes, it does give you a higher tolerance.