The MoonBase

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Unhinged, Oct 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

Dude, just use the paper towel method....
    Then when they crack, get a little tap coming out, stick them in the Coco "just under the soil"...
    Because the tap is going to dig in a little before it hits resistance and pushes up the helmet head... ;)

You can do that in Coco, Soil, RW, or RRs....
    Sure fire, strong seedlings every time.....

Well unless you forget to water them.... :eek:[/quote]

Already ahead of you!

Hence the 'Old School' lol

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

I guess you get more of a psychoactive effect when u dab.

I prefer them over bong hits due to it being less harsh. Its just vaporization.

But however i don't get the FULL effect as if i were to toke from the bong or smoke a fatty joint. So i do like to dab first, and it opens up my airways a bit, and i take a 0.1 or 0.2 bong rip and that'll last me for 30 - 40 minutes before i realize how stoned i was.

I read that u get all the active cannabinoids when u smoke the plant matter, cuz some ppl need the CBD, and butane doesn't strip CBD and CBN off the plant as well. but dont take my word on that one, something my brain just regurgitated from reading it somewhere else.

my wife would rather just dab, cuz she doesn't want that burnout feeling, which i think she's referring to the CBD and CBN properties when smoking the weed. she just needs the psychoactive ingredient THC for her medication purposes, and so do i...

EDIT: but i dont mind the burnout feeling, cuz i need it to sleep[/quote]

Bah butane oil?

3. yup...negligible amounts of butane left in my product. almost none. cuz when i make iso oil, it turns out just the same...all shattery, translucent.

4. And you have that covered with another plate so no light....
    Right???

Then simply in a warm place...
    I set mine in the tent, so the tent's 78F makes the plates 78F...
    As soon as they crack and get that little tap, off to the medium.... :smoke:

5. Of course two plates :)

Im ordering 10 Grand Daddy Purple seeds tonight from attitude. I want these going for my next chop and i FULLY intent on creating my own seeds.

6. Sure......
    If you can get them past the seedling stage.... :eek:

:poke:

:p

:metal:

:bolt:

7. LMAO! suppose to deserved that! lol

:hello:

8. #108 Unhinged, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    Just ordered 10 regular Grand Daddy Purple seeds!

Whoop Whoop!

The Original Granddaddy Purple

:metal:

9. sounds exciting!! From where?

10. [quote name='"4ddiction"']

sounds exciting!! From where?[/quote]

Attitude :)

:wave:

11. if those get to you before mine...i dunno what im gonna do

lolol

mornin! what u waking and baking?

12. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

if those get to you before mine...i dunno what im gonna do

lolol

mornin! what u waking and baking?[/quote]

Nah, no wake and bake, and I fully hope to get mine before you lol.

Going to Nanniamo today actually leaving here in like ten mins

13. hahahah that seriously better not happen. rofl

home of the Nanaimo bar...sweet...UH Family Fun day?

14. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

hahahah that seriously better not happen. rofl

home of the Nanaimo bar...sweet...UH Family Fun day?[/quote]

Ya the old lady wants some fucking boots or some shit so ya turned into a trip lol. Takes like 1.5ish hours to get there from CR.

15. Haha. yeah it's that season, they're in the market for some boots, they never shop in the offseason when it's cheaper...women. ..

1.5 hours? ain't that bad, considering...it'd take me like 3 + hours to get there.

16. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

Haha. yeah it's that season, they're in the market for some boots, they never shop in the offseason when it's cheaper...women. ..

1.5 hours? ain't that bad, considering...it'd take me like 3 + hours to get there.[/quote]

3+? Really the ferry is like 1.25-1.5hrs, how long of a drive from your place to the ferry?

Where did ya move from? The old lady just asked

17. ummm....prolly like 20 -30 minutes if i leave from tsawassen ...not sure where else the ferry leaves from.

18. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

ummm....prolly like 20 -30 minutes if i leave from tsawassen ...not sure where else the ferry leaves from.[/quote]

Horseshoe Bay is the other ferry dock.

19. Hey Tee, I got my tracking number already, how about you? ;)

20. I placed an order on 10/5 for during there reserve prada special.. My order status has been 'processed for delivery' since 10/8... according to USPS the 'Origin Post is Preparing Shipment' ... so i suppose they its stuck at customs.. derp hopefully ill get mine next week.