The MoonBase

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Unhinged, Oct 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"irnhed84"']

It's really nice and relaxing if you have a constant water source.. My tiny RO filter can do 2 gallons, wait an hour and then two gallons more.. Kinda blows, but gets the job done and can be substituted for the windmill water mills here in town(8 stage RO filtered).

In late flower, I gotta water every other day or every third day.. They dry out quick quick in the smartpots even in veg... You have been warned!:D

Workload can be spread out over a few days instead of dreading the res changes once every couple weeks, but it's pretty much constant daily work. Drippers can be installed for ease and ability to travel if you need to... I like to spin my plants a quarter turn every day so drippers won't really work for me right now. It's easy for me to water everyone on the same day, but some folks have found success watering veg only and then flower only.. Something you probably will have to experiment with.

Something that might tickle your fancy is some SIP buckets.. They can go longer with watering and work great with coco/perlite mixes and can be run with any nutrients poured down the pipe. The growth on these buckets is incredible and they are supa dupa easy to make. The plants "sip" as they need so it takes a few more days for the sips to dry out. I'm sparing with my sippa girls and water and I have yet to see one droop.. Giant plus!:smoke:

Ramblin man!:smoke:[/quote]

Thanx for the heads up! Now you'll finally get to see my Dr.Grinspoon that has been in veg for a year plus... Lmao poor thing just gets massacred every month or so to keep the bitch tiny.

2. [quote name='"EyesSeeingAll"']Very nice I can't wait to see them bitches grow!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

nice helmet btw

"Quality, over Quantity."[/quote]

And grow they will!

Thank you :) $500 welding helmet man, need the best if I'm going to weld for 8 hours a day on some days.

3. MoonDate

Guess what, the only change is me removing the humidity domes for the pic... Lol

I dug down in each pot and each seed has popped and is plowing that taproot down! Second picture is OG Kush :)

Attached Files:

4. Oh sure and you poke fun at my sprouting technique... :smoke:

:p

5. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

Oh sure and you poke fun at my sprouting technique... :smoke:

:p[/quote]

LOL

Come on paper towel versus mine? No contest ;)

6. Ya, that's why I have plants and you have............
    Well nothing......... :eek:

7. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

Ya, that's why I have plants and you have............
    Well nothing......... :eek:[/quote]

Oh god lol, how many days before me did you start those awesome seeds?

8. Same day.... :eek:

9. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

Same day.... :eek:[/quote]

Serious? On the 7th at 9:30pm? I didn't plant them till the next night.

LoL kinda funny really, I thought for sure they'd up by tonight too but wtf to that.

10. Ya I planted mine on the 7th at 9:31pm.... :rolleyes:

Blahahahahahahahahahaha :D

11. #72 Unhinged, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']Ya I planted mine on the 7th at 9:31pm.... :rolleyes:

Blahahahahahahahahahaha :D[/quote]

Ahh hah, that's it ;) you planted them a full day ahead of mine!
    You wearing those glasses still?

LoL

12. K but seriously those fuckers popped the next day?

Good Seeds ;) lmfao

13. Ya.....
    But the 2 which simply turned black..... :poke:

:smoke:

Attached Files:

14. u guys...the bromance is OFF THE CHARTS on this page

what will your wives think of this?

15. [quote name='"teedotoh"']u guys...the bromance is OFF THE CHARTS on this page

what will your wives think of this?[/quote]

Ya, your always to busy to bs ;)

16. Can i join this brolation?

I got pitch :smoke:

"Quality, over Quantity."

17. [quote name='"EyesSeeingAll"']Can i join this brolation?

I got pitch :smoke:

"Quality, over Quantity."[/quote]

Sure just go look for Stihmata cuz I want my BEER!

:wave:

18. ROFLMAO...it's not like i try...there's this 5month old thing in my house, it cries and stuff all the time...dunno what to do with the damn thing. haha

i'm all about the bromance...it was more of a jealousy post.

lmao

19. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

ROFLMAO...it's not like i try...there's this 5month old thing in my house, it cries and stuff all the time...dunno what to do with the damn thing. haha

i'm all about the bromance...it was more of a jealousy post.

lmao[/quote]

LMAO! I went through that 2.5yrs ago and going to be doing it again here in 6.5 months.

I feel for ya. He/She sleep through the night yet? My kid was by months but before then he NEVER slept... Omfg that was a brutal 3 months.