The MoonBase

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Unhinged, Oct 8, 2012.

1. #41 Unhinged, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012
    Not that anyone cares ATM but I just finished welding that shaft now and this is what it looks like when I'm done.

Different wire
    Different gas
    Different bead pass

Hope for no holes!

And a pic of my helmet!

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"Stihmata"']Im in if I may Love your grows as well as Jakesters wild plants Cool[/quote]

:wave:

Of course :)

Neptune beer is in the Crew section of the MoonBase, get me one too while your there!

3. That's a sick helmet bro!

:cool:

4. [quote name='"teedotoh"']

That's a sick helmet bro!

:cool:[/quote]

Fuck ya!

:metal:

5. Mine has flames and is paonted red auto dark Nice helmet

6. False :laughing: Practice enforces bad habits

Perfect Practice makes Perfect ;)

7. [quote name='"420_Ozzie"']

False :laughing: Practice enforces bad habits

Perfect Practice makes Perfect ;)[/quote]

^LoL and I'm all about perfection...

8. I hope ya dont (hic) .......... I (hic) opened the (hic) Romulan Ale and drank yours too
    I love this stuff.

9. Fuck...

Well go back and get me a case!

10. Romulan Ale? We got some trekkies :laughing: Live Long and Prosper! :D

11. MoonDate

No change :)

Attached Files:

12. jakester your right, if that membrane inside the seed casing doesnt split, its screwed. I had one that only got one cotyledon out and it still made it :yay: planting taproot up though would work well for people who didnt want to get right in there when they pop up and work those heads off.

lol just checked out the tags on this thread :laughing:

13. Ya I find that them plastic dental picks with the pick on one end and floss on the other..

They work great for splitting that membrane, because it's starts out flat and gets wider, so when you slide it in, the pick slowly spreads the two seed cracker leaves (cotyledons) open until that membrane splits....

Like I say, sometimes one end of a cotyledon will tare off, but most of the time I can get that membrane to split..

:wave:

14. I made it! :wave:

I was expecting to see some bear vomit... Glad to see I was wrong!:poke::laughing:

15. [quote name='"irnhed84"']I made it! :wave:

I was expecting to see some bear vomit... Glad to see I was wrong!:poke::laughing:[/quote]

Soon!!!! My seedlings are in it as we speak! Did ya pass by the pics?

16. [quote name='"Unhinged"']

Soon!!!! My seedlings are in it as we speak! Did ya pass by the pics?[/quote]

I reckon I did.. 4 pages in a day or so.. I feel late to the party! I'll have to backtrack and like 45 of your posts at once like you do..:D:D :rolleyes:

I promise you won't regret going perpetual brotha. It's the shit, no way around it.;)

17. [quote name='"irnhed84"']

I reckon I did.. 4 pages in a day or so.. I feel late to the party! I'll have to backtrack and like 45 of your posts at once like you do..:D:D :rolleyes:

I promise you won't regret going perpetual brotha. It's the shit, no way around it.;)[/quote]

Fuck ya, how about work load? And watering?

18. [quote name='"Unhinged"']

Fuck ya, how about work load? And watering?[/quote]

It's really nice and relaxing if you have a constant water source.. My tiny RO filter can do 2 gallons, wait an hour and then two gallons more.. Kinda blows, but gets the job done and can be substituted for the windmill water mills here in town(8 stage RO filtered).

In late flower, I gotta water every other day or every third day.. They dry out quick quick in the smartpots even in veg... You have been warned!:D

Workload can be spread out over a few days instead of dreading the res changes once every couple weeks, but it's pretty much constant daily work. Drippers can be installed for ease and ability to travel if you need to... I like to spin my plants a quarter turn every day so drippers won't really work for me right now. It's easy for me to water everyone on the same day, but some folks have found success watering veg only and then flower only.. Something you probably will have to experiment with.

Something that might tickle your fancy is some SIP buckets.. They can go longer with watering and work great with coco/perlite mixes and can be run with any nutrients poured down the pipe. The growth on these buckets is incredible and they are supa dupa easy to make. The plants "sip" as they need so it takes a few more days for the sips to dry out. I'm sparing with my sippa girls and water and I have yet to see one droop.. Giant plus!:smoke:

Ramblin man!:smoke:

19. Very nice I can't wait to see them bitches grow!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

nice helmet btw

"Quality, over Quantity."