Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Monkey Pipe!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twobitzzz, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys-- I was wondering if the Monkey Pipe aka Twister Pipe that Grasscity is selling is the real deal and not a fake. I'm wondering this because it doesn't have the Eye logo that the real deal is known to have
    Besides this logo, everything else looks legitimate..can anyone let me know? thanks

2. Idk man, I bought one from myu local headshop and it wasnt a legit monkey pipe, but the same thing without the eye. Works great, id rewcommed it. sorry ium druinkl

3. Ya I got it from lhs. I Absolutely love mine. To me, the gc one looks authentic.