Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "Money Trick"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Konix, Aug 16, 2008.

1. What's the "money trick"? I keep seeing people mentioning that they roll perfect j's using it, but I can't seem to find out exactly what it is. I've looked around on google to no avail.

2. At first I thought he was gonna roll it up in the $100 bill I was like nooooo but haha yes that's probably it, thanks a bunch.

3. oh, not a fan

4. If you are talking about tightening up a joint by getting it all wet and rolling it in a bill then yeah that it is like junior high I can't roll a joint worth a fuck stuff. I used to do it lol.

5. I tried ocne or twice, didn't work so great. Just learn to roll on your own, much better

6. idk man i wouldnt roll a jay with money, unless it was fresh from the bank money is dirty as hell these days. steady hands and gentle fingertips work best for me :smoking:

7. If u can't handroll j's like me, this method is perfect if u can do it right (I can.) I prefer this over any handrolled J ive had. You need to get EZ widers or put 2 zig zags together.

8. Get a rolling pin, I got one for like $3 and it rolls a nice little cone J and just drop a filter in from the opening and pack the weed in with the end of the pin. I can roll blunts by hand, but joints I always fuck up b/c there so small and delicate..

9. Man, I thought the money trick was making a j with like a dollar bill. I did that with a friend once, most disgusting thing ever never do that...ever :smoking:

10. smokingwtihstyle.com is a great site on how to roll traditionally