The moment I realized all my friends are fake...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenSunrise, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Damn. A friendless Saturday night. Well, at least I have weed!

2. Most of my friends have shitty addictions; most folk I chill with any longer are straight edge or casual drinkers.

3. Literally every single friend I thought I had stopped talking to me. Something fishy is going on man. Broke up with my girlfriend and now all my friends have gone ghost on me. Time to spark up.

4. i keep everyone below the best friends belt now. too many people out there who won't provide equal friendship

5. Wait it out and make sure they aren't just extremely busy. It pisses me off to no end when a "friend" won't quit blowing up my phone when I'm too busy to answer or working. Don't be that guy.

6. Normally when you break up you get half the friends and they get half the friends.

7. Well, my friends weren't my girlfriend's friends at all. She didn't know them at all. And every last one of them has been ghost for over a week now. And trust me, I don't blow people's phones up. I hate it when anyone does it to me so I wouldn't do it. Weed and power. The only friends I'll ever need.

8. Shit get's lonely after a break up, just go out and meet new people.

9. <- Has a broken foot at the moment. No walking, driving, etc. I'm beat haha

10. Thats why I want a tat that says "one deep till the casket drops" cause that's all you will have in the end is yourself..

11. Mo city don nikka

12. Not trying to be an ass, she mightve been bangin them. Let that marinate in your mind.

13. That's unfortunate. I've got a couple good friends I trust.

14. Stop hanging at Old Navy silly willy

[​IMG]

15. hah I can relate OP. its whatever man :smoking:

16. That could be a twilight zone episode

17. Yep my friends are fake to.

18. It happens man, i have maybe 1 or 2 people i can call friends now. Everybody else was a fair weather friend, only wanted to chill when i had weed. Found out 1 of the kids stole from me a couple times before too. People are scumbags

19. It's hard to find quality friends, not just people you hang out with. Luckily, I got a true friend who bailed me out, shit some friends understand you more than your actually actual family.

20. Man, I can relate OP. I would have given up one of my kidneys for certain people....that is until I realized that they wouldn't do the same for me.

It's a shitty realization but that's life I guess.