the Molasses People...molasses people-people

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by melmaan, Dec 24, 2009.

1. sorry..... Frank Zappa flashbacks *

My question
    Do our "Molassas People" of GC apply molasses right up to harvest or is that included in the purge/flush?

I've about 30% amber trichs at the end of 6 weeks of the projected 8

I believe I've applied the last Ionic Bloom & Boost supplement .... should I continue w/ molasses in the water or stop that also?

Wanting "couch lock" .... heavy on the amber
    Should I let it run it's own course until leaves give way.... or harvest in about 10-14 days?

Attached Files:

2. #2 LBH, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    I would just keep a real close eye on the trichs and pull them as each requires. The thing about aiming at the end of the cycle (mostly amber) is that if you fuck up, you lose potency.

*just a reminder that the trichs will continue to amber up after you cut it

That's a beautiful fucking room/grow. + rep Bravo.

Part of the flush. I mentioned in the rep comment that I didn't know the answer but I just read it wrong.

3. great grow

4. Holy shit dude!!! Very impressive!!! I'm a first timer, and I'm sure if I'm wrong some will correct. But, from the reading I've done, you don't want to flush with moassas. I think you use it right up to flush time. That's what I've done.

5. i hate it when no one answers you but what i have read on this web sit is that you use molasses when you are flusing in the last two weeks :smoke:

6. X-mas calls me away from my ladies fo several nights.... which is a good thing. I'm sure my attention has begun to annoy them! I've been dotting over every little thing they do.
    So... They've 2 days off from me and visa-versa

Before leaving I fed them for the last time and showered them in their last molasses tea.

Think I'll notice what sort of mischief they get into upon my return?

Thanks for he input folks.... Merry X-mas !

Attached Files: