The Moderators and Super Moderators Are Here for the City

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by RMJL, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lately, there has been a lot of disrespect shown towards our Moderators and Super Moderators. I'm not going to stand for it any longer on any level. No offense to anyone, but it isn't necessary to carry on in such a manner. If anyone has any issues at all with any moderating within the forums, then you need to bring it straight to me, please.

The Moderators and Super Moderators do not get paid for what they do. (Neither do I, for that matter.) However, they are here on a more than regular basis, taking care of the City because they know what the City means to everyone. The City means just as much, if not more, to them.

They move threads when people don't have enough respect for the City to post in the appropriate forums. They take care of SPAM issues that would fill the pages if they weren't here to do it. They deal with members who choose to disrespect other members. They help you guys when people abuse the reputation system, send nasty or hook-up PM's or when they leave nasty visitor messages. That's a very, very short list of what they do.

The Moderators and Super Moderators do a lot here yet they've been treated in a very ill manner as of late. None of them deserve the disrespect that's been dished out recently. Actually, the people dishing it out don't so much deserve to be here.

We've got some amazing Mods and Super Mods at the City. I've been elsewhere; I know what's out there. Our Mods and Super Mods are truly good people. They are positive, helpful, caring and peaceful people. They have contributed so much to the City and they all understand Superjoint's vision for the forums of Grasscity.com; therefore, they deserve to be treated in a more respectful manner.

I think they do a great job and am proud to have each of them on this team.

You do a great job, gang...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'm *bumping* this baby because I really appreciate all of the hard work that our Mods and Super Mods do around here.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.