Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Mitten

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Grif McGruff, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Here are some of my recent pick ups and not so recent ones haha.

GDP -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blackberry -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OG Kush -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apple Jack (Jack Herer x Skunk?) -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purple Trainwreck -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Veil -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Burning Bush -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Widow -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have more that I've yet to upload but you can see why... :smoking:

2. Looks like a great stash :smoke:

3. man that whats up

4. REP THE MITTEN! :smoke:

5. Nice bud.

Why do you guys call your state the "mitten"?

6. Michigan looks like a mitten....Only the lower peninsula does, which is really the only one that matters.

OP, you bought that in SE michigan? I've never seen that good down in detroit.

7. you must not be from the us haha
    [​IMG]

high-five bro!

8. I am. I just don't care all that much about Michigan to remember it's shape...

9. ^how hard is it to remember? Its one of the most uniquely shaped states. Plus its called the fing mitten.

10. The upper peninsula looks like a beat up shark lol

11. You don't seem to understand. I don't give two fucks about Michigan or it's shape. Yeah I might of seen it on a map a few times before. Doesn't mean I have to remember the shape now does it. And uniquely shaped? Any state can be considered uniquely shaped, doesn't mean I have to fuckin' remember it. Long Island looks like a fork, and I personally don't give a shit if you know that or not....so relax.

12. #12 KB Grower, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

Jk, but you should care, the great lakes hold 22 percent of the worlds freshwater surface water. And 95% of the us freshwater
    That's right, theres a good chance that that bong, that requires that water, comes from my lakes niqqa! :cool:

13. Meh, don't take it as a personal attack on your state. I'm sure it's great, it's no New York but great nonetheless. I just don't care much about anything especially shapes.

14. Eh, im not to crazy about the concrete jungle :smoking::smoking::smoking::p

But you do care about you bong water right?, RIGHT! ?:D

Jk bro, take care :wave:

15. looks like some good bud to mee ;D

16. Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'll most likely just make this my pick-up thread.

17. you seem...slow

18. ....right...mud
    :rolleyes:

19. looks like candy

20. rep that MITTEN BUD, thats some dank. Ill post some pics of some of my caregivers westcoast bud soon :D