The miracles OGRE seeds life

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pnidess, Feb 17, 2009.

1. :hello: i love marijauna

2. Wow . . . well the pictures you saw of my outdoor were not updated because of one reason . . . everyone of our outdoor plants turned male on us. I am very disapointed. About 2 weeks later i come to find my indoor crop has also been compromised by theives. I am packing my bags and coming back to the west coast boys. I don't know the next time i will be able to grow my favorite plant but hopefully it will be soon. Well until the next grow . . . later

3. Okay I'm back with another miracle seed. Same thing... 600 watt hps cool tube (glass tube broke lol). I'm Using Roots Organic and I am using a seed i found inside of some pretty good bud.

Another lucky seed gets matched up with me... Lets see what I can turn 'er into

Attached Files:

4. Hey man, what happened, kinda would like ta see ya no nutrient using genius green thumb in action again lol. Hope all is well, Peace :wave:

5. I'm backkkk. Started my indoor prob 3 months ago. I am still getting everything setup. I will be adding some photos and info as I go soooo talk to u soon!

6. I know some of the pics r doubles but whatever. Its hard to do this on a cell phone lol. I'm not gonna explain my setup yet because I'm changing a bunch of stuff tonight. I started flowering about a week ago. These babys are G13"s

ForumRunner_20130331_091945.png

ForumRunner_20130331_092032.png

ForumRunner_20130331_091828.png

ForumRunner_20130331_091945.png

ForumRunner_20130331_091914.png

ForumRunner_20130331_092032.png