The miracles OGRE seeds life

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pnidess, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Okay this is going to be my first grow journal and im pretty excited. it all started when i was smoking some real good bud they called "OGRE" with my dad. As i was crumbling some more sweetness up, a seed pops up does a couple ariel flips and lands right in front of me. I dont know why but i wanted to grow it as soon as it happened. so i started it in a large McDonalds cup with some miracle grow after it had germinated. I have now transplanted into about a 5 gallon container with roots organics potting soil and cut a couple leaves off due to yellowing that i geuss is from the nutrients not being right. The pictures i am about to post if my hopefull girl is about a month since germination and i said f it and started the 12/12. So i hope your as ready as i am and i will be back with an update about every week and a half! thanks for reading!!! :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. what up... what up... props to the miracle ogre. she's a beut. nice color, compact, perfect next to those leaves you lost... I can't really tell but it looks as though your most bottom leaf may be yellowing... the disease is spreading.

check yourself before you wreck yourself mr. pnidess

3. hashAshtown . . .i understand ur worries but im pro bro. anyways no leaves have yellowed and no diseases has spread and its been growing pretty nice. I see ALOT of hairs already so its a girl fo sho. This little baby will be under a 600 watt hps. and although i started 'er early i think i should get a nice yield. heres some more pics and ill be back in about another week or so. Thanks for readin PEACE

Attached Files:

4. she looks good pnidess... i see you got some skills. You got a name for her... no plant is complete without an identity

5. You are right. Her name is Crysty! :smoking:

6. Okay early news . . and its not good news. i saw what i am lead to beleive is a male pod. its still small so i'm going to further investigate this tomarow. :eek: its like a maury show where u cant tell if its a guy or a girl!

7. Okay so maybe i smoked to much because i dont see any male flowers anymore. I made a last minute dicision to top my plant. I just did the a couple of hours ago. Hopefully it was a good idea to do it. She is just blowing up and im lovin it! Well thanks for readin and hopefully we start seing some major budage! P.S. i know my pics arent that great but try to work with me.:smoke:

8. sry hit the wrong thing. . . heres the pics

Attached Files:

9. hey everyone! I was wondering if i could get some input on what i should grow next time. id like the input to be from personal expereince. i want a high quility and high thc% plant. LATE BOYS!!!

10. alright boys . . got some more pics . . . its lookin really nice i just wish i would have vegged longer. I also think i've decided on a plant. Northern Lights #5 is what im thinkin of going with next time. If you have any comments on the NL#5, like whether i should get it or i shouldn't please let me know. THanks and i hope your enjoying this as much as me!:hello:

Attached Files:

11. So it seems i was right. My girl had a couple male pods on the bottom shoots so i picked them off. Hopefully there won't be any growing in my main bud or i will get pretty mad. Well its time for an update so heres the pics.

Attached Files:

12. I have some lower shoots/buds that arent really getting much light . . . should I cut them off day by day or should i just leave them on???? I'm too lazy to move my 600 watt hps around so thats not an option. if i were to move it around it would be enough light for sure but like i said thats not an option. Opinions would be appreciated. The plant only has like 28 more days left by the way. what do u think????

13. next time around, do all your cutting topping trimming before your in your flower period.
    you dont want to stunt the plant or make it go hermi by stressing it and cutting during flower sets everything back a few days...no biggie though...it looks nice

14. Thanks bro . . . I just moved my light down another 3-4" so that should make it better. I have a cool-tube and its about a foot away from the plant. Should be fine I think.

15. #15 hydr1, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    if your using T% tubes...you can have the leaves touching the tubes....put your hand near the bulb ...leave it there for a half minute...if its too hot move it, if not, your cool....you can hold a shop light tube for an hour and just be warm! get those fuckers right on the plant!

16. thanks bro i might move it a little closer when she wakes up tomarow

17. I have an HPS 600watt cool-tube bro . . not T5's although i do have an 8bulb T-5 im not using. I have my plant about a foot away from the HPS and its a little warm when i put my hand there but it should be fine. Plus my leaves have so many trichomes, i see them sparkling all the time. Even the ends of some of the fan leaves have trichomes!!!

18. nice I just started my flowering so my light is like 3 feet above my plants and the temp is 85...how are those cool tubes?

its just a glass tube with ducting on each end right?

19. get us pics of your setup...the lights the vents....list all your nutes and make this a journal not a show and tell.....people need to learn from you man.

20. Yea exactly just a glass tube with a fan at the end. . . . give me 5 minutes ill get some pictures of the setup right now. Also I am using Roots Organics potting soil so im not sure what the nutes exactly are because i don't see it on the back.