The Military and Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kersplash, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I don't know you or where you're coming from but with all due respect, you obviously don't know shit about the military,

2. all you guys that are in the military, joining the military, or even thinking seriously about it. A HUGE THANK YOU!!!

There are people in this society who are not afraid of the word patriot. And all of you
    are patriots.

There are also plenty of people in our society that are so self centered they are perfectly willing to let you sacrifice for them.

Again, THANK YOU.

3. If you sign up you'll probably end up guarding opium fields in Afghanistan

4. because we all know every member of the military is in Afghanistan guarding poppies

5. Army here....just got back from overseas.

6. what is a typical day like?

7. Not like physically, just mentally you feel blah if you don't workout on a day you normally would is what i was saying :smoke:

8. Joining the Army Combat Engineer right here

9. Currently i am not in the army, and i have no immediate plans on joining, my life is taking a different path.

I always liked the idea of it though. I know that if my country (Canada) was ever seriously attacked, and they needed men to go fight, i would enlist.

Good for you Op, and regarding the physical portion of your training, go read the stickies on bodybuilding.com forums and look around and ask questions in the fitness, health and nutrition sub forum here. You will find a lot of helpful informtion