the mile high club

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rhino31, Dec 13, 2012.

1. No trolling. I wanna know if u have fucked 30000 feet above us blades.
    Tell the story.

Or just let us know the weirdest place u have had sex.

2. at a friends beach house fucking his neighbours wife while the dude was partying.
    that night the girls husband killed a guy while partying...next day when we find out i was like shit....

3. #4 Cereal Killer, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    I've never flown before, so needless to say I haven't joined the mile high club.

I am a member of the code 3 club though, so I think the weirdest place I've fucked is in the back of an ambulance. Though a furniture store was a fun place too.

4. one time I was in the streets, stopped to stay at a broken down funeral home in SC . . . next morning woke up and the county coroner was bringing a bimbo in the room full of old coffins to beat . . . he was like "WTF are you dong here?", kicked me out in a good natured way then Im sure beat the breaks off that thing

5. technically the mile high club would constitute 5280 feet above sea level, but alas... i have never.

6. I have, thanks boulder :D

7. Yuh.

Spent two months in Peru on a summer research course through school. Made really close friends with everyone there, but with one girl in particular. It wasn't romantic in anyway, just friendly. We ended up on the same flight back and... figured, why not?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I haven't, but a funny story, these 2 lawyers and their dates took off at a small airport near me one night and they were reported for flying too low....anyway, the Sheriff shows up at the airport and when they land they are all nude, apparently the plane was too small to be able to undress in so they stripped and took off. They didn't get in any trouble with the Sheriff although the pilot didn't have certification for night flying and lost his pilot's license....

9. Not really a weird place, but gross I guess.

My current girlfriend of three years, our first fuck was in a porter potty.

BUT...it was clean, I swear.
    It was fortunately one of the less used Johns on the premises in the back of the event.

10. it certainly would....

and seeing as how i lost my virginity in the mile high city....virtually all the fucking i have done has been a mile high or more lol

but yet to conquer a plane!

11. i have jerked off on a plane before

that count? lololo

12. [quote name='"waysouth"']at a friends beach house fucking his neighbours wife while the dude was partying.
    that night the girls husband killed a guy while partying...next day when we find out i was like shit....[/quote]

Damn dude...

13. I gotta bj on top of our schools dome, was scary high but amazing

14. Hey now..

15. Id rather get high on a plane than have sex. Perhaps a business idea once legalized?

16. you got dome on a dome:confused:.......epic lol