The Mighty Vaporizer Review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hitops, Oct 8, 2017.

?

Do you think the mighty will still be king of the portables in 2018

1. Yes

2. No

3. Do not own one never used one

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey blades ! :hola:Have not been on here in a long time. I wanted to post about this vape however after I have had some time with it. I would also like to hear from all you other portable vape owners. So share your thoughts on this vape or any that you are currently enjoying. I'll start by saying I have had this new mighty vape for about 3 months. It cost a hefty price but I'll get into that in a bit. All I can say is wow this thing is nuts! It is a true hybrid vaporizer with a mix of convection & conduction. I now see why this thing is called the heavy weight or big guns in the portable herb vape section. It also does concentrates very very well at higher temps. Compared to the price range I was looking at in the past buying other personal portable vapes sub 250$. This Vape has put them all to shame with quality built premium feel medical device certifications etc. Let me say i'm no fanboy for any brand or loyalist to any co but this thing is too good not to share and that's a rare thing. It puts the you get what you pay for right into prospective. Many times as we all know that is not true of all the junk they make today be it cars trucks so on. Is this thing worth 349$ not counting the 15% off coupon free grinder alum type free water pipe adapter 14 or 18 mm and stand for device.... Hell yes if it were 400$ I would pay it knowing what I know about it now. The amount of cash this thing will save with it's efficiency is insane it will end up paying for itself in no time. I never could say that with my other herb vapes to this kinda degree. The thing that took me back the most about this hybrid mighty vape? I put a dose capsule in its chamber it also come free with the deal and is like the size of a thimble. Holds barely enough to roll a pinner if that... I put that into the chamber. I set temp to 380F ish on the device. It rocked me to the core and my buddy. We both got 4 or 5 big hits each. Yeah I went to a 7 or 8 out of 10 very fast. He said that's about what it was for him also. We both felt like we just burnt a fatty each or spent 2 bowls shared on high in one of the other lower cost vapes with much larger bowls. Very impressed with the amount of efficiency this thing has and potency with such small amounts of material. No kidding a thimble sized bowl 2 big guys with higher than average tolerance. This vape is a daily driver now & fits my needs totally. It really is that powerful like a desktop vape in your larger than average pocket.:yay: The no resistance or full flow draw wow what a difference it makes. No matter how hard I pull on the thing holds temp within 5F of setting. It gives massive vape clouds and the taste omg the taste is amazing. I have used it through a glass water pipe (TAG 16 bent neck double honeycomb percs with spinning splash guard). The 18 mm water pipe free adapter that come with the mighty deal I got is amazing! You could wreck everyone at the party with that combo and 3 bowls aka thimbles.:volcano: No need to have a volcano this is like the mini version that can fit into a pocket. Anyways That's my impressions of my latest addition to my collection the mighty. I'll be shocked to see something take it's spot on my list at number 1 in 2018. Can it be done maybe:coolalt: should it hell yeah:devilish: will it happen maybe in 5 more years.:lmafoe:

2. Here are some pics of my retired flowermate 5.0s and the mighty my new daily driver. Both are shown with the package deals sellers were shipping with them at the time of purchase. This mighty came from puffitup using 15% off coupon code PUFFEDUP. The flowermate came from wizardpuff.The wood mouthpiece for flowermate I bought seperate from its pkg deal.

3. I thought I would share what I like to do with my vaporizer leftovers commonly referred to as ABV or AVB. Both are used to describe decarboxylated herb google that you will get the idea. This is my Famous Canna Coco recipe it is really a big hit in my circle of blades. Recipe is as follows>> :love-mj: Step one fill a microwave safe mug or container with milk whole or 2% not skim milk! Heat it until warm add premade coco mix the powder stuff and mix well. Return it to microwave heat and watch for a boil it will rise up in container / mug. Be careful to not let the now very hot chocolate milk boil over. :vaping: Also have some saran wrap ready to act as a lid for the mug or container. This will help keep smell from escaping. Now things are about to get real. Add 1 teaspoon or 1 & 1/2 teaspoon of the vaporizer leftovers no more than that to the hot coco. Stir it in cover it with wrap while hot. Let it sit there for minimum of 25 minutes. This aids in extraction binding with milk fat of THC CBD so on. If you fail to wait it will not be near as strong or may have no effect at all.:GettingStoned: Now at this point you can strain out the decarboxylated herb aka vaporizer left overs that are in the hot coco with a coffee filter. We however leave it in there not that big of a deal seems to add to the effects by ingesting them with coco.:love-mj2: I recommend if this is your first go with a edible made in this fashion stick to 1 teaspoon dose see how you respond to that after 3 hours. It can take up to that time before it comes on. If you find you have no effect at all use 2 teaspoons next time. It is far much more fun to start low on dose and work your way up slowly then to have a green out and be sick from too much herb. Note be sure you have nothing to do for about 6 hrs. Hope you guys enjoy the recipe pics below from my latest adventure. Vaporizer leftovers courtesy of The Mighty:gc_rocks:

4. I've been using my Mighty for a year now. It has been my only smoking device, I use it constantly throughout the day, and I love everything about it. I use the dosing capsules, make 40 at a time, super convenient. Cleaning is easy, all you have to do is smoke a bowl in it, then the tar is warm and able to be absorbed, take apart and clean the top chamber with Q-Tips. You can put the pieces in a Ziplock bag with some alcohol and give it a good shake if you wanna make it brand new. The dosing capsules keeps the heating chamber clean and I've never had to clean it.

I think the Mighty will still be king. It is expensive. I paid $525 Canadian in Nov 2016. I decided to go the extra bit after seeing other "high quality" units going for $400. Storz & Bickel have a good track record and I've seen their products in movies so that justified the extra $$$. German made so you gotta love that and a 2 year warranty for piece of mind.

5. They are going for $350 on Mighty Vaporizer

With the discount code: WELCOME the price drops to almost only $300.

6. I got mine for under 300 $ I think it was 294$ ish free discreet shipping using the code PUFFEDUP at puffitup.com it also comes with the aluminum grinder and your choice in size 14 or 18mm water pipe adapter 1 free dosing cap and a bag for grinder. They are an authorized dealer. It's all pictured above photos 3 and 4.

7. $350 USD is $450 CAD as of today. Plus $50+ shipping to Canada, same price as my local store. I miss So Cal so much lol. Everything is so much more expensive in Canada and the selection sucks.

Either way, The Mighty was worth every penny.