Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the MIGHTY ....Head Band!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SpiffyDeeeezy, Oct 30, 2012.

1. One of my all time favorites. super sour taste and smell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adq6e8gvjpY&feature=g-crec-u]The mighty HEADBAND - YouTube[/ame]

dont forget to watch in 1080p!

2. looks dank indeed but was a video really needed? i think a pic would have been enough.
    how much is that? looks like it a quarter oz

3. You get some really nice bud, but is it necessary to post a new thread every time? It really clogs up Stash Jar and causes people who do have pickup threads to fade into oblivion. Just make a pickup thread for your amazing bud haha

Looks fire though, so does your GDP

also roughly how much do you pay and where are you located? Just wondering

4. All my pick up threads will be in 1080p video. Sorry.

that was probably somewhere between and 8th and a 1/4

It does not clog up stash jar at all bro. thanks for looking though.

i am located in Seattle, Washington and it depends! usually it's less than 10/g

5. Haha word, me too. Your bud is definitely better than mine though. How much less than 10/g, might I ask?

6. Wait you're from Seattle? well its 35 for 4 grams so 9 dollars and some change

7. It does clog up the Stash Jar man. You're probably going to tell me to fuck off, but it's true, and you know it is. Dude, just make one thread. You could of had like 80 pictures on one thread and people would of been like "Oh SHIT!" :smoking:

8. If I knew it was true I would say it's true :confused:

it's actually not true. Look at the stash jar. it aint clogged. maybe it has blood clots.

I will not make one thread until i get a PM from a moderator telling me specifically to do so.

9. now, fuck off!!

lol jk, what are ya smokin on today?
    :wave:

10. Lol. Dude, seriously, you know I'm not trying to disrespect you or anything. I'm just being honest... Some no name hybrid that gets me blazed. I forgot to mention, nice bud as always man. :wave:

11. I know you aren't.
    :devious: lol.

12. Why do I feel like that was sacastic? I'm really not trying to act like a dick man, I hope you don't think I am.

13. haha no ur good, like i said i wont make a pick up thread until a mod tells me to via PM

14. Yeah, I got that earlier. If that's what you want to do fuck it as far as I'm concerned. Just trying to help you out and have more peoples' threads in the Stash. It's cool though...

So did Sandy get any water on you? :p

15. There are a bunch of peoples' threads in the Stash! I got my water in Sandy ;)

Lol, im in Seattle, WA....other side of the Earf

16. Yeah I am

well I'm not from here I guess, though I currently reside here haha

17. yes i love Seattle!!!!!!!!!!