Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Mids Only Thread! (Pictures Warmly Invited)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AjP420, Jul 30, 2012.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406519280.308366.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406519305.895926.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406519362.201760.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ^ Gross silver marbs 

3. Omg this thread exists ??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

4. Man I remember when I practiced rolling joints alllllday finally I get something that like a little like that and I say fuck it. But I was happy cause that was the first one to tuck n roll without losing all the weed. Learn to cone and use filters. So worth if. Raw king size with tips is the best. Rice papers are so easy to roll. Sorry I rant like shit when high lok

5. My first time posting a picture, so I'm hoping I did it right. But I've been dry for 2 months as I lost my last connection. Went to the skate park today, within 5 minutes I found somebody to hook me up with mids. He middlemanned for me, and didn't pinch the sack! So I gave him a big nug as a thanks. $20 for the 8th. I couldn't be happier!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: