The Mid-West is just fucking creepy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Is California the best state in the US or what?

I flew over to Columbus Ohio last year. We were at a hotel, and got pretty high.

First of all let me say, that place is f***** dead alright. Second of all, the weather was humid, which was new and just so uncomfortable somehow. And while we were high at the hotel, there was some kind of zombie, dead party. There were people from all over the midwest, dresed as freaky ass zombies and dead guys, roaming around the hotel hallways, and this one scary as guy kept folliowing us and shit, and we were high as hell, and it was fucking scary. These two girls also kept coming at us, slightly unattractive, dressed in straight up weird clotihng that was hella scary looking.

Not to mention, we freakin got tired of the place, and hit up a taxi at like 12 am to go to the airport. I was high, tired, had rank like 5 red bulls, and I was hyper paranoid. We were staying at the hotel room on someone elses credit card. He had already left, we had spent like 500 on room service on their account. We believed someone figured it out, and we thought some guy got suspicious of us, so we randomly packed our shit and got the hell out of there. When we got in the taxi, we were desperately trying to dipset right away, but then, the taxi guy said hold on, and he told us hes gonna go tot the hotel and speak to the guy. And he locked the fucking doors. We were high, and we thought were done for. So he comes back, starts driving, and he wont even talk to us or answer our questions. He drives, and there isnt a car on the road. We got on the freeway, and not one FUCKING car was on either side of the freeway the whole way there. I thought that this was a dream, and at the same time, thought that he is taking us to our doom and shit.

But luckily, when we got to the airport, I just felt like a champ.

Columbus, is fucking crazzy.

2. tldr: He fucked some bitches in Columbus then got high.

:smoke:

3. weird,shit,man

4. Is all of the west coast like San Diego?
    Is all of the east coast like New York?
    No, stop hating on the Midbest please.
    edit: tl;dr

5. I'm sure any place can suck depending on your perspective. If anyone is reading though please get me outta the Midwest though.:D Our culture is pretty much a knock-off of other places.

6. I completely agree. I plan on moving to Oregon this winter :wave:

7. Maybe it's because I'm high....but how is a states culture a knock off of other places? I don't even understand what the fxxx that even means. :confused_2: