Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The mflb really is a success!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cincle38, Dec 21, 2012.

1. So on Gc, I've read a lot of post talkin bout how the mflb only got them buzzed and how smoking gets them so much higher. Well I too felt like the mflb didn't nearly get me as high as smoking but I just purchased sum powerex batteries and they are amazing. I never knew the mflb could get you that high with only ten hits. I used to use it for a hour just to get a decent buzz now I'm high as fuck after a couple of hits. Just thought ill share my story to convince you people who gave up on the mflb to buy some more batteries before you judge the thing.

2. trust me my man first thing most of us did was get bats. Just over time you build up a tolerance and it isnt feasable to load trench after trench after trench.

I got myself in trouble when i tried to push the limits and smoke more and more out of it. Just watch the tolerance and you will be fine :smoking:

3. [quote name='"Cincle38"']So on Gc, I've read a lot of post talkin bout how the mflb only got them buzzed and how smoking gets them so much higher. Well I too felt like the mflb didn't nearly get me as high as smoking but I just purchased sum powerex batteries and they are amazing. I never knew the mflb could get you that high with only ten hits. I used to use it for a hour just to get a decent buzz now I'm high as fuck after a couple of hits. Just thought ill share my story to convince you people who gave up on the mflb to buy some more batteries before you judge the thing.[/quote]

In only ten hits? Lol

4. Yup I know man I can't believe it ether but ten hits had me feeling it

5. [quote name='"Cincle38"']

Yup I know man I can't believe it ether but ten hits had me feeling it[/quote]

My Buddha takes one ;) not bad for a portable though

6. Well this post if for the people who haven't got batteries yet my g

7. remember to save your vaped bud so you can eat it.

8. I got an Arizer Solo. That shit saves so much weed and packs a punch. More than worth the $119 price tag.

9. Uh arizer solos are not 119. They are usually over 200 man

Sent from my DROID RAZR using GC Forum

10. I love both the mflb and the solo. I bought the mflb as a solo piece/sometimes use with my best friend or gf. Its a great fucking device but annoying to explain to peeps. The solo is my go to for group vapes in my dorm. With a 4 hour battery life you can bang out a nicee sesh. Concerning the price its not 119 but you can buy it for 160 at puffitup i think they have a promo code somewhere on the site

11. I have a MFLB but never use it when I'm at home. Its the ultimate for stealth but constantly charging the batteries gets a little annoying. Other than that I love it.