Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Mersh Strain....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazengamer, May 26, 2010.

1. Ok so I'm trying to get some people together to buy an O of this strain called Mersh. I have no idea what quality it is but I know i'm being charged 200 for an O. Anyone have any input on this? Is it worth 200? Is mersh even any good... I read somewhere that its high grade weed poorly taken care of. Not sure, so I though I'd ask my GC fam for some help. Thanks :)

2. Mersh is shitty weed and 200 for an O is way too much. tell your dealer you want a half O of dank for 200 at the most

3. Mersh is short for commercial. It's grown in what is essentially a weed factory. They churn out decent bud, but do to the enormity of the operation it is impossible to take very good care of all the plants.

To answer your question, $200/oz is usually a good deal. (Wisco prices)

4. Where i live thats what some people call shitty weed.