Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Memorial Thread for Lost Stoned Rambles

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Jan 31, 2008.

1. the stoned ramble memorial thread.

this thread is here to commemorate all those threads and replies lost to the great war between stoner memory and the preview post button.

oh how many ways have we all heard the cries in the night... "ah, that thread i just started is great" "lets see what they say about that reply! hah!" "i was sure i posted that". oh the woe. if only the mighty poster in the sky could yeild to allow all the greats to make it as far as to at least be posted, for a hope that they might be read by, anyone.

so let us raise a fine glass piece in celebration, in spite of the continued existence of continuing casulties of the battles between stoner memory and the post preview, inspite of that, and because of that, let us raise a glass...

to the lost stoned ramble!

everybody in unison:
    To the Lost Stoned Ramble!

may you return a new in original brilliance or better, or forever rest in peace.

amen.

everybody in unison:
    Amen.

2. ...Amen.

:smoking: im not entirely sure what this thread is about, amen anyway.

3. Hes talking about being the process of making a thread then somehow you don't actually make the thread, but you're sure that you have, so you go to look and you're like "WTF happend to my thread? Did I post it?" Of course this is over a time process of about 20+mins.

But of course thats just my experience.

4. yep.

write a thread, hit the preview button, see your thread and think, oh, there's my thread made,. then close the browser/tab.

doh!

another post lost to the preview post button.

5. Hahaha! Thanks now I remember how I do it all the time. I know someone else had to atleast do it once.

6. i tried to read it, seen the lift up your glass piece

so

*amen

no clue bout nethin else then that

7. lol I've done that before.

8. ive done it many many times

9. oh, lol. i caught on now. i dont make too many threads but its happened to me too like 2 times.

10. it happened to me last night..after which i just closed my computer and went to bed :mad:

haha i was actually thinking last night about how much that probably happens