The Media

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Little Jacob, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Why the hell does the media seem to hate weed so damn much? I just do not get it...

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/display.var.2324829.0.cannabis_addicts_threat_to_kick_pc_in_teeth.php

After reading stories like that all the time there is no wonder people hate weed so much :(

Just reading the title to that article would automatically make your average person who knows little about cannabis, think it makes you violent, it simply does not. That article goes on to say how the man charged was also DRUNK and is an ALCOHOLIC. Duuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :confused:

2. stupid headlines... Cannabis had nothing to do with it, being drunk and getting arrested did.

3. That's why I started my own publication, I got sick and tired of all the BS that was being put into print. Those who don't use marijuana have NO CLUE as to the truth they only know what they read in the newspapers. The cannabis community needed a publication that is HARD CORE and it has been stated in a University newspaper that my publication is the closest thing that the cannabis community has to a full fledged academic journal.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco Renda
    Federal Exemptee
    Publisher & Editor in Chief
    Treating Yourself
    The Alternative Medicine Journal

4. Yea, he was just stupid/drunk and happend to have some weed. The man didn't want to go jail go for him having the balls to stand up to police, but at the same time he went too far cause he was drunk trying to get the cops teeth in.

Drunk people always resist arrests for DUI and what not...he just happend to have some cannabis on him that truly wasn't the heart of the crime.

5. Yeah, exactly. The article's title is the only thing that really irritates me, calling him a cannabis addict?? And then saying that he was drunk and just happened to have some ganj on him? It's just plain stupid.

oh well :smoke: