The media is trying REALLY hard to hide the fact that Ron Paul is a serious contender

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HCS8B, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Is it your thing to just troll every Ron Paul thread you see?

2. #22 takeahithun, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    why are you a dumb racist

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

3. free my people! Love and peace this revolution comes not out of hatred for my people but love for my people

4. anti racist is code for anti white.

lol joking. where did u get the idea that i was a racist?

5. The truth:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ&feature=player_embedded]George Carlin The Best 3 Minutes of His Career "The American Dream" - YouTube[/ame]

6. thats weird shit, fuck yeah ron paul

7. #28 Shipwreck, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Ron Paul WILL be president if he becomes a household name. Fact. That is pretty much it to be honest.

No interventionalist war=A OK to the majority of americans.

Defensive war: Best possible scenario.
    Two birds one stone,bingo, we still are CAPABLE of war but will only strike under direct agression (which almost no country will do regardless of what your MSM outlets have told you)

Ron paul knocks plenty of birds out with one stone because the things he says are proven to work better than the dictatorship of the NWO.

Support Romney or Perry, you indirectly support the New World Order.

Support Paul and you directly cut the head of the beast off.
    I cant make it simpler than that.

8. Our 2nd amendment which sadly not a lot of people take advantage of.

9. #30 Shipwreck, Aug 16, 2011
    all government is not corrupt lol there are officials for these things they learned their lesson, too many people know about voter fraud, too many people know what happened last time with Paul, if they try it again and it seems fishy, especially since Paul is a clear first tier contender, they will be forced to recount since we as Paul supporters will force one.

Last time he was fringe with a smaller base, now he's republican with an even stronger base. Imagine getting 200 million angry individuals noticing something is wrong.

Paul if elected which he will be as the nominee, will destroy Obama since he has a PROVEN 87% MINIMUM chace of beating Obama... 87 fucking percent that he has over him. Lets not forget Paul will expose Obama as a liar, cheat, fraud, killer, fake.

If Obama wins it will be noticed right away.

10. People knew Bush cheated and he still got to be president twice. Until people start to exercise their rights, we're doomed.

11. #32 Shipwreck, Aug 16, 2011
    No we didnt. That is an uninformed fallacy that you should get out of your head.

9 years ago we didnt have internet like how we have it now, nobody questioned the media, there werent as many specialized websites.

Forward to 2008 for the Obama elections, he's black and he was such a great liar and a smoothe operator we voted for him because we believed him, naysayers were usually reamed by uninformed decisions and hearsay.

Now: The media has become exposed as liars, Paul has run 3 times and his voter base continues to only grow, never to die down. Its proven that within 6 months by mathematical standards, Paul will have taken almost all voters with a mind.

Remember 90% of America has internet. A majority of smart phones have internet on the go.

We are familiar with new political terms that we are ready to be accepting of it because what can be worse than this right?
    I may be one of the most uninformed voters but I can say EASILY I am more informed, and because I am, I know others are.

Who knew these terms before this year?
    Grassroots
    Libertarianism
    Blowback
    Federal Reserve System (Nobody knew it was going to create this mess)
    Isionationalism

We know these terms now because theyve been around in the smaller bases but have had enough time to simmer that they are familiar.
    See what I mean? Some complex terms in there but have had time to develop into its niches that theyre known for.
    IE theyre not new.

Go do a search of Ron Paul for me, read the comments, look at the headlines.

Stop preaching a lie, because you get others to believe the same lie.

Technology and time is what put Paul over everybody. Oh yeah add in that hes different, familiar, and people all know now he is the most honest man out of all the candidates.
    This election Paul will sway all parties, all age groups, all religions, all races, all informed individuals.

See how much more informed I am as opposed to just conspiracy theories?
    Its actually quite common sense if you think about it

Here is a surprising fact: Ron Pauls supporters are so intelligent and well versed we fully exposed the media within 3 days.

Take that statement in. What news corporation wants to disclose that they lie? Its Paul supporters that are doing all of this.
    Its also easier to find out if the media is lying from cross references and the plain fact is in our favor.

Ron Paul does not lie. He stands his same beliefs. When something awkward is announced dealing with Paul I can guarantee there are hundreds of people looking into it, exposing it. Thats how we exposed the media in favor of Paul in 3 days.

My question is to you: Why do you think they black listed him from the Ames results? Because they couldnt make up false facts. The more lies they dig the more people find out. Ron Paul supporters are the MOST fervent group on the internet (as well in real life) that they simply cannot lie anymore without getting caught thus making even more viewers disappear due to them: Hating fox, cnn, etc or not believing them anymore thus creating a snowball of viewers lost all because of a lie that in turn got Paul more support.

Catch 22 huh. Look at Colbert, Stewart, and Alex Jones. All supporting Paul and exposing the media, its time people knew.

even in V for Vendetta, they had to have technology to pass the message of corruption. This is basically the same premise to be honest.

12. #34 Shipwreck, Aug 16, 2011
    The one thing they cant stop is a common sense idea.

Why do you think the government wanted to regulate the internet? so that this set of events wouldnt have happened enough so to put a Libertarian in office overthrowing this Plutocracy destroying everything we worked for that they stole. Americans want to watch it burn.

Freedom of speech woo.

Their ultimate goal was to silence all people who are doing what were doing, a revolution all caused by the free exchange of words to literally anybody in a split second.

13. Wow what a reply. What lie was I preaching? I'm voting for Ron Paul. But if he gets cheated out of an election, a recount isn't gonna do much. The people doing the counting are just as corrupt. Not to mention you don't win a presidency on popular vote, its based on the electoral college, and it seems the type of people in those positions don't support Paul. Not saying they would cheat, but if they did, nothing would be done about it. Americans are too docile and misled nowadays.

14. Bush's story proves the election is only a puppet show.

Bush was awarded the president of US in 2000. Even Clinton did a good job in his term. There was a historical surplus when Bill left the White House. Yet the Inside Group gave the seat to Bush. Because what they needed was a soulless puppet who willingly to satisfy citizens' lives for Mid-east war. (he activated false flag 911 attack)

Bush was awarded the President of US again in 2004. Because he was proved an obedient puppet. And the Group needed more war - war on Iran. Even he was known as a big swindler whom lied into Iraq war.

How could this happen? Because Feds controls election office. They rigged election to select any candidate who is their favorite. The rest work is left for media which issued fake poll to convince public the election was a fair one.