The Meaning Of My Dream Came True

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gimmie a Puff, Jul 15, 2014.

1. #1 Gimmie a Puff, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    So I've quit smoking pot 'daily' and I might quit altogether except for special occasions. Last time I smoked was maybe 3 weeks ago and it was a one off. Anyway ever since I have quit I'm remembering my dreams and they are quite vivid which happens.

So I had this dream about being at a party with a mate and a guy I've only seen a picture of as he is friends with my brother, he goes by Dorky Dave. So anyway this guy doesn't do drugs or anything from what my brother told me but in my dream he was off his head and me and my mate get him to hook us up and pulls out something that you would have at a rave and makes you want to dance if you know what I mean. Anyway me and my mate end up taking them in my dream and I could actually feel the high coming on and I was high in my dream it was fucking awesome haha.

Blah blah blah it was a sick dream but anyway back to the topic I looked up what it meant to be doing that drug in a dream and I read somewhere that something good will come my way work/career wise. Keep in mind I only had this dream last week.

Fast foward to today and I have got a new sales job with the potential to earn $1250 a week in the future plus commision and I am now studying a Diploma in Business which is crazy because I never expected my self to do something like this. But it's fucking awesome, I feel on top of the world. So yeah the meaning of my dream came true.. trippy or what?  Or just a coincidence?

Oh and another funny thing after I told my brother I had this dream he had one about Dorky Dave chasing the dragon if you get what I mean and he is a total straight edge hahaha. How weird.