The Matrix of Reality

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Matticus, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Me and you and him and her all experience different perceptions of realities. How we feel day to day is so different compared to the next person it's incredible.

Think of each of our different realities like a dot matrix

ooooooooooo
    ooooooooooo
    ooooooooooo
    ooooooooooo
    ooooooooooo
    ooooooooooo

Each row represents the levels of conciousness each person goes through, while each column represents different types of personalities.

We can relate this to mental disorders as well. A schizophrenic experiences reality different from someone who doesn't experience those symptoms.

Inside these circles are smaller circles that you cant see and those are moods, happy, sad, mad, etc. We all experience these moods slightly different.

The recent expanse of technology with the internet has made a smaller matrix of realities as people in far off places can experience reality in the same or similar way that others do in large populated areas. It still cannot interrupt the natural matrix that each person holds, the natural way a person feels.

We all experience reality differently in unexplainable terminology. The way we receive data from the outside varies from person to person, and that changes over time with age, or from life choices like whether or not a person decides to use drugs. Over time, a persons normal reality changes if they smoke weed every day. The natural feeling of things changes -- the way you taste, see, and feel changes.

That's all I have so far, let's hear your input.

2. Why did you delete your message?

3. I don't know. I think because it was too early to get into a conversation about this on no sleep. I definitely see where your going with this though. What if we are in a matrix and digging deeper you will only find that everything is nothing and nothing is everything and that lines and shapes make up everything we have come to know? oh wait thats kinda true already FUUUUUCK! I gotta go Morpheus keeps asking me wether or not I want to take the red pill or not