1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

The mars volta

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by tommy chong, Jul 8, 2004.

1. wow, i just heard 'dumb waiters' by the mars volta, and it's fucking awesome! It's the most origional and mindblowing music i've heard in ages, i dedicate this thread to them

2. At the Drive-In is much better. Check out ATDI's song "Napolean Solo". it's the guitarist and singer of mars volta's old band.

3. i remember listening to ATDI as a kid when my brother used to play it, but i can't remember what it was like. What happened to ATDI anyway? Did they just split or did a load of them die?

4. de loused in the comatorium is a cd that is worth everyones time.

5. Another one? How many "Mars Volta" threads are there?

I think I'll start a TCM thread. Then start it over again. Then again...and again...and again...

6. haha, not enough my friend, not enough.

I searched 3 big cd shops for de loused... and the only one i found it in, it was 16 pouds which was more than i had :(

7. 16 squid for a cd? I thought Norway was expensive. I mean, it's a good band, but they gotta sell'em a bit cheaper than that.

8. kazaa and a cdr burner is all you need.

EDIT: and if you do d/l it, for Roulette Dares try to find the summer demo, its better than the real track.

9. Mars Volta is fucking awesome...but yeah Atd-I is better in my opinion especially relationship of command and acrobatc tentment cause t's kind of punky

Grasscity Deals Near You