The Marijuana Tales : A Story Written by Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokeitdown, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is some stephen king type of suspense, post another pwety pwese!!!!

2. you've inspired me to finally write one of my real life stories recently. only more of a story-like style like you have written.

3. Haha trust me, it is fun. OSG will attest to that I'm sure. It's a lot of fun to get really blazed and reminisce on old times and make a story out of it.

Sorry, just had a smoke sesh with the room-mate, going to post up the next chapter after I edit that shiiiz.

4. I'll post it tonight for sure. Most likely in separate parts like you have, to keep some suspense and to space it out. :D

5. This story is off the chain. Keep them coming, i love it

6. CHAPTER NINE

\tThe boys all followed Pete. There was a fairly overgrown path leading out into the woods. It wasn't used often, but it led somewhere. There was a wire strung from the pool house out along the path, connected to the trees a few feet above their heads like power lines along utility poles.

\tThe trail led out far into the woods. The house was almost entirely out of sight besides a few dim lights. They had finally reached the end. Pete stopped them and shined the light off to the side of the trail. There was a fairly large, and completely enclosed tree house built into 3 strong trees bunched close together. It was equipped with a staircase leading up around the back to a small landing, and the door. “My dad built this for me and my older brother when we were little. He ran power to it and everything. It still works.”

\tTyler was amazed. It was fairly large, the size of an average room. They made their way up the stairs single file, stopping at the top. “Now,” said Pete “You don't tell a single person about this, or there will be serious consequences." Tyler nodded and agreed, and Pete took out a keychain from his pocket. The tree-house had its own door equipped with a lock. Inside, there were three small windows overlooking the woods. Pete unlocked the door and flicked a switch, turning on a few dim lights inside. They weren't strong enough to be visible from anywhere, not even the house. But they lit the inside just fine. It was completely sealed up and insulated with a bunk bed, small TV run off antenna, and a radio. Most importantly, there was a large box in the corner, sealed with a lock.

\tTyler walked toward the box and Pete stepped in front of him. He pulled out the keychain again and fiddled with the lock. He set the lock aside and opened up the door. There was a bright light glowing from inside the little closet. To Tyler's amazement, sat two pots with a young plant in each pot, each one about six inches tall. “Those are...” Tyler started quietly. Pete nodded as Tyler grinned in astonishment. They had rigged up an old work lamp their father had. All they needed then were a few things from their mothers garden, and a couple pitchers of water to leave out in the tree-house. They had converted the old ‘cool things safe' they had wanted as kids into a makeshift mary jane grow closet.

\tPete pulled out the three blunts and everyone sat around a small makeshift table with a few little chairs and stools around it. They cracked the window, locked up the door, and smoked until they couldn't think anymore. Then they smoked a little more. Three blunts at a gram each were smoked back to back by the six of them. They sat around the table, discussing the grow, what they planned to do with it, and how Tyler was a dead man walking if he told anyone. He knew what he had gotten into, but he didn't care. He had a new group of friends, and they all shared a big secret. And this secret would lead on to many WILD times in the future. For now though, the boys relaxed in the tree-house, completely baked out of their skulls. Three grams remained tonight before they could go to sleep and call their Four Twenty celebration quits.

To be continued.....

7. u got with the lacey chiiiick!!! right tho. coulda used more details for that part ;)

haha good shit man, keep em comin, 3 grams left :smoking:

8. good shit man, too bad you told us you friends little secret, because now they have to kill you haha

9. Haha were talking almost a decade ago my man.

10. Great stuff! Keep it coming! :hello:

11. I love it so far! It's a cool coming of age tale... Read the whole thing. More soon?

12. Killer story man, you should make it into a blog like OSG did.

13. #114 Smokeitdown, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    Haha, I'll probably throw it into a blog in a little, might write some more in an hour or so, might save it for tomorrow. Who knows.

Also sadly, this Four Twenty fiesta night of sorts ends in a few chapters. I had intended the ENTIRE story to go on further. Not sure if I'm going to or not, depends on what you guys think. I might condense the next almost decade into a bunch of chapters like OSG's thread. Who knows.

It depends on what you guys want, and where I think I can take the story. As for this night though, theres only 2 or 3 chapters left in it. I know, its so tragic that it must end.

14. This Four Twenty deserves it's own story. Then write sequels!

15. Blogged it out.

Condensed 4 page read HERE!!!

16. Damn man, you do write a great story!

Almost as good as "A Grower's Tale"

I'd write one, but i really dont have an epic story to tell that would be authentic:(, wish my parents had given me more freedom, never really got to go out and do shit.

17. damn i cant wait for the next chapter. this story is great man, i have a few stories of my own, but none this long and so vivid :D

18. wow smokeitdown, you sure do have a talent. ive been glued to this thread! Love the stories!
    +rep to you sir :smoking:

19. I would end the night how you want, it deserves its own story, then write a sequel. :hello: I'd finish it up tonight though so you can start working on the sequel in your sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.