Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Marijuana Diet

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DJ_DuBZ_4-2-0, Feb 10, 2009.

1. anyone ever try rice? i dunno what kinda calories plain rice has or if cooking it with some spices like curry add any unhealiness. also, steaming veggies with the rice is an awesome way to get some into ur diet.

2. in one of the governators books he says its good to smoke weed before you lift. but i dont remember why

3. I lost 60lbs in 4weeks using my own Marijuana Smoking Diet. It has been life changing. My health is now better then it has been in years.

4. Probably because if you exercise after smoking you get more high. (Or so it seems)

5. for some reason that seems like an insanely high amount of weight to loose in such a short amount of time

6. I thought so to, but I use to be a weak fat ass kid, now im still weak but im rebuilding, I went from 196lbs to 136lbs and im currently resting at 140lbs. I've been trying to write out how I did it and went about everything.

7. Lost 20 lbs. from smoking weed every day in the last few months, especially. I wouldn't say it's the weed, I'd say it's the mentality the weed gave me on my perception of food and exercise.

8. I find it funny that you smoke blunts then run.

Good luck, try it, experiment. See if you lose weight.

9. Last summer I didn't play any sports and summers prior I had played a ton of sports. But last summer I just ate healthy and smoked pot all day everyday, I lost about 30 pounds last summer just tokin' herb. It was awesome.

10. This is how i lost weight over 4 months of smoking multiple times everyday and eating all the food i wanted to. I'm serious! There is this terrible diet called the atkins diet where you can eat all the meat and cheese and stuff you wanted just as long as you didnt eat carbs. it was fucking awesome. but if you care about your health in the long run i would probably stear clrear mabye

11. As someone who is still recovering from Anorexia, I beg of you, do not encourage others (or yourself) to skip meals.
    It is alright to watch what you eat, and eat healthy instead of junk food, but please, please, do not get into the habit of starving yourself or skipping meals.
    Watch what you eat, and don't pig out and you will loose weight.
    Marijuana does speed up metabolism.
    Maybe try a bit of exercise in there as well :)

12. About 2 months ago I started smokin a couple bowls b4 lifting and I've packed on 10 lbs of muscle. Weed just makes working out way fun and I can lift more weight for more reps. I usually lift for about 40 mins and then 30 min cardio. I tried cardio first b4 liftin but my heart starts beatin a little too fast lol

13. i donno how much itll really do for ya but you can try and find out....if you wanna lose weight get a prescription for adderall or vyvanse. i lost 30 unintentional lbs taking that...now i treat add with mj instead and i gained it all back :)

14. When i started 2 years ago I wasnt nearly as physical and ripped (literally and figuratively) as I am now. :D i think it depends on how mj effects the individual. I know guys that can puff on some sativa and it'll still have em down, but with me I can kill 3-4 bowls of purp and go for a 2 hours jog. It's all chemistry of the person. 6'5 & 187lbs.