The Many Ups of Adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by theVirtuoso, Aug 20, 2008.

1. #21 theVirtuoso, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    When I take Adderall at the right dose, I feel normal and it feels so good to feel that way, so good I could actually cry from happiness.

I'll leave it that simple.

As for recreationally... I use it to help me bring out my creativity and enable myself to bring that to life. I'm a very uncreative person who has unbelievable amounts of trouble trying to express myself in words, drawing, graphic design, whatever it may be. I use it recreationally I guess when I use it to accomplish my hobbies, making them much funner, and for certain things the adrenaline rush it gives, say a game that lost it's touch and is boring, Adderall will bring that rush back.

Really I just use it for the same reason I first smoked weed... to make everything better, but this, unlike cannabis, gives you a nice jolt which has many strong points.

Just make sure you have something to do. Recently I started writing while on Adderall and I was amazed at how incredibly well I could express my thoughts & feelings like never before; not like this. I'm able to function and still have such mind expansion, it's an amazing feeling; the confidence, motivation, energy, overall feeling great and happy... Adderall helps remind me that everything will turn out okay in the end, even when off it I keep that mindset. It has given me so much, I can only continue to love it :D

2. So adderall helps with drawing? I used to draw all the time but for a while now I havent been able to find my creative thoughts. And even when I do, I cant put it on paper.
    Im guessing it helps with reading too. Cuz I love reading, but i cant stay focused on a book for more than 5 minutes.

3. its weird, when I first started taking adderal, I got the effects like you, outgoing, content, everything becomes more enjoyable to do..when I got prescribed 10mg ritalin, and I took 20xr adderal, it didn't hit me nearly as hard as a 10 ritalin, so I took another 20, and felt 3/4 intensity of ritalin, but it lasted aloot longer, which was good..problem with my ritalin is that it hits hard, but goes away FAST, like 2-3 hours I feel the need to take another one

problem right now is that i've ran out of things I want to do, I don't have a job, i'm trying to get into school, but as it seems right now I won't this semester, so what am I going to say to the doc if he says anything about work/school? boom he takes it away..??..also i'm gonna ask for increase of dose, bc I usually take more than one a day, and run out..so i'm just gonna say that its effect has weakened

also if I take more, i feel the need to mask the comdown with, weed (which doesn't really help now that I get nothing but a pyschotic high), dxm (also makes me pyschotic but helps with the depression), and xanax (the best remedy)

4. I love adderal. I got a little bit left. I also got the xr capsules. I just take the beads and drop them on apple sauce or yogurt. Take like 10-15 mg a time. And honestly thats all I neeed. I have hardly any tolerance to adderal. And use to do it alot like 2 and a half years ago. And I could do a 5mg everyday and didn't have to move up to a higher dose to get the high and shit. Awesome drug. Crazy because it has like 13 negative side effects and like 4 positive lol. Remember its bad for your heart if you take a big dose like 80mg or above. Honestly I think the tablets are the best. Different high than the beads. Still similar in all. But the tabs are alot stronger and the high is just FUCKING awesome. Best to do that shit in the morning. As for hunger and shit. I still can eat and stuff I just lose my appetite and taste for food. Usually I do. But its pretty damn hard to sleep if your on that shit.

5. YES HOLY SHIT YES! I get incredibly paranoid! That's such a downside.

Awesome dude. It wouldn't make any of my daily activities more fun. It just helps me stay focused on the task at hand. But if it does that for you, then I have nothing negative to say! ANNNND I know exactly what you mean about feeling normal. When I was diagnosed and got a prescription to Daytrana (another AWFUL AWFUL stimulant) I was so happy that I wasn't... Stupid. I have a disorder and I'm so glad that I have something to help me out. I don't even know if this is making any sense........

I was just curious and both of you (Tuk2 and theVirtuoso) answered my question pretty well. I find it so funny that you (theVirtuoso) get them from your girlfriend! I used to give them to my boyfriend, but I don't think he needs or wants them anymore. Go get diagnosed and get a scrip for yourself!

6. I dont want to ruin this thread but people like you are giving adderal a bad name. I have a prescription for adderal and all people do is bug me for it. I need it and people who dont are profusely taking it; in short adderall is becoming a huge problem on college campuses. Thanks for helping with the bad reputation.

7. adderall is just a more expensive crack addiction ( unless prescribed..but still)

might as well smoke shard. youll get way higher with the same productivity..

college kids couldnt get through finals without their crack! yay! thanks government for raiding meth labs and cutting it into our pills! whoo!

8. from adds to you guys ever get OCD feelings? like over organized obsessions? or obsessive drive to check and make sure everything, material or not, is in its place and not unresolved or somehow stressful?

i have alot of what you are saying Virtuoso, lack of motivation, anxiety, depression, social anxiety, not talkative, dont expect to like upper, ect. but to top it of i also have ocd.

i was on SSRIs but they didnt help, plus they fucked with my new love of LSD. but i also am on Klonopin and Xanax, i was prescribed both and soon with have to pick one that works.

i have taken Xanax more and at 1-2mg it really just makes me feel tipsy. i stumble, and my mind it a bit quieter regarding anxiety. but i still sub consciously have OCD, which i recognize as OCD and thus brings anxiety back as if i didnt even take the Xanax. this can go on for about an hour to 4 before i just pass out, basically depends when i sit down.

now i really want no anxiety, depression, OCD, ect. im going to start taking Klonopin at 2mg+, desiring a long lasting anxiety, relaxed feeling. in the past i havent taken more than 1mg Klonopin which i felt absolutely nothing. tho had a bit of a tolerance at the time.

yet i ask the original question regarding OCD because adds seem like a good help if they dont increase my OCD, main cause for anxiety.