The Mandalorian is Back for Season 2

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Vee, Nov 9, 2020.

1. More of everything ,more cast, more confident, more story let her rip

Streaming near you get a link fast

• Like Like x 1
  2. This show is damn amazing. Dave Filoni is one of the best Star Wars writers of all time if not THE BEST. He knows the saga and knows how to tell his own story without treading over established canon. He should be at the total helm for the whole saga and it would go in a great direction.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Double post but DAMN. Ahsoka was Amazing in the newest episode.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    Ahead of the season finale this Wednesday, Disney+ has announced that it will be taking
    fans behind-the-scenes of the groundbreaking second season of The Mandalorian this
    Christmas Day with the one-hour special
    Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – Making of Season Two.

[​IMG]
    From the triumphant return of legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett to the live-action debut of fan-favorite Ahsoka Tano, the second season of “The Mandalorian” is a fun, surprising, emotional thrill-ride which has kept fans excited to see how each new weekly chapter will unfold.

In this new installment of “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian,” filmmakers and cast provide unprecedented access to the storytelling decisions and innovations that went into the second season of the Emmy Award-winning series.
    Featuring immersive on-set footage that places viewers right in the middle of the filmmaking process, and rare insights from the cast and crew, this special documentary explores the production of all 8 episodes in season two – from early concept art through the groundbreaking technology introduced in the series

• Like Like x 1
  5. @vostok Did you see that final yet?

6. I gotta give it to Disney. They're doing what Lucas never would have done. They're expanding the universe and doing it in great quality. I think Lucas would have stuck to moves and we would never see these tv series.

Apparently there's going to be an Obi Wan mini-series with Ewan McGreggor. :hello: :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  7. And we owe it all to Dave Filoni really. He is the one who is the creative mind behind stuff like this and of course Jon Favreau too for creating the show in the first place. The two of them have more than proven that they are qualified for the job.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just saw all the new star wars stuff coming out. Holy smokes. Some are going to be animated.

- Andor
    - Ahsoka
    - Obi Wan
    - Rangers of the New Republic
    - Lando
    - The Bad Batch
    - The Acolyte
    - Star Wars: Visions
    - A Droid Story

9. WARNING: Spoiler...But in truth I thought the guy was a 'stand in'

10. Great show! My girls and I really enjoyed it. They're hoping that "Baby Yoda" makes a return next season.

They did a really good job on Hammil's CGI. I mean it wasn't PERFECT, but it was damn good.

• Like Like x 1