The man who sleeps in his grow room. ¦)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Luc1fER, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Hi GC!

Been a while since iv been on but i wanted to let you guys know our next grow is day 1 today!!

My buddy and i have slept 25 hours in the last 4 days prepping this grow up, and Its.still.not.finished!?

We are running 3 different stations in one room (my bedroom).

We have yet to install our 4x8 cabinet but that will be our mother/veg room. Our second station is in my walk in 5x8 closet. Which will be the flower room. And our third station is our cloning unit. We custom-built a entertainment center with plenty of shelfing in it.

Ok heres the specs so far....

One 400w
    600w
    6in inline fan
    3x3 ebb n flo tray
    6in cubes in.tray
    Coco matt

3 gal white bucketts (mothers)
    Hydroton
    4in cubes

In the mean time we have the mothers vegging in the flower room so we can.install.the cabinet.

The strain were running is bubba larry oG :) real frosty...at week 3,,,,,8 week strain super powerful oG style :) ::bongin::

Im.getting pics up as we speak, Thanks n hope you guys are in for the ride!

2. Pics!!

Attached Files:

3. Dope setup
    In subscribing

4. [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']Dope setup
    In subscribing[/quote]

Mourning cheech, glad to have in buddy. Should be a fun.one :)

This mourning i fed them all a cup each of 5.5 ph water at 300 ppms.

11 out of 15 clones seems to be doing Well.

Theres 4 that may not make the train, just didnt seem as strong as the others did after the transplant so i might give them another day or theyll go in the trash bin.

Feed with great white, Liquid karma and hydrozyme.

Will have another update today as Well...hope everyone has a good one today. Thanks.

5. Pic update day 2 18/6

Attached Files:

6. Lookin good man. This is the first Journal i've caught at the start so ill be following along closely.:wave:

I'm waiting on my babies to sprout the suspense is killing me:eek:

7. [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']Lookin good man. This is the first Journal i've caught at the start so ill be following along closely.:wave:

I'm waiting on my babies to sprout the suspense is killing me:eek:[/quote]

Well you picked a good one to start Cuz were doing this perpetual so Well be Harvesting every month.:)

What strains you going to run? Soil or hydro?

I decided the other runts werent gunna cut it so i replaced them with all new larrys and fed them.

Were investing in a ac/humidifer soon, Its been real dry here and i can see its hard for the girls to root after the transplant.

Other than that they still seem strong and confident :)

This is my first run at hydro so im going at this a lil blind. Lol

8. This would be my first grow so soil, right now their in marricle grow seed starter & when I transfer them to 3gal ill buy some fox farms ocean forest.

Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush
    SAGARMATHA SEEDS Strawberry D-Lite x2
    Green House Seeds Exodus Cheese x2
    Dinafem Cheese (free ufo)

ALL Fem (kinda wish I got regular seeds with all these hermie stories Ive herd.)

When the time comes I plan on Topping the vanilla kush and creating a mother & keeping one of the strawberry d-lites as a mother too. So ill eventually have a perpetual grow.

also just skimmed through your first grow that diablo kush looks so damn good
    ill have to read through the entirety tomorrow.

Time to toke up and relax

9. [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']This would be my first grow so soil, right now their in marricle grow seed starter & when I transfer them to 3gal ill buy some fox farms ocean forest.

Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush
    SAGARMATHA SEEDS Strawberry D-Lite x2
    Green House Seeds Exodus Cheese x2
    Dinafem Cheese (free ufo)

ALL Fem (kinda wish I got regular seeds with all these hermie stories Ive herd.)

When the time comes I plan on Topping the vanilla kush and creating a mother & keeping one of the strawberry d-lites as a mother too. So ill eventually have a perpetual grow.

also just skimmed through your first grow that diablo kush looks so damn good
    ill have to read through the entirety tomorrow.

Time to toke up and relax[/quote]

Awesome man that vanilla kush sounds very dannky ::bongin::

I def try and keep all my strains if i can, tho this larry bubba is amazing. Just harvested a Single plant n got 50 grams of exceptional hard rock frosty nuggz.

Cant wait for you to start up cheech, soon enough! ::smoke::

Bubba larry oG week 6
    ForumRunner_20120105_235750.png

10. Thanks man:smoke:
    I had to grab the vanilla kush it's #2 on attitude and it won the cup a few years back.

Also I've been following this guy on youtube for the last year & thats where I first saw the vanilla kush & strawberry d-lite. You should check him out the hydro table hes got is really efficient for the space and hes had some nice yields
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWpqi_psrmQ&feature=g-u&context=G20ff0eeFUAAAAAAADAA]KUSH GROW part 9 HARVEST! - YouTube[/ame]

Is that bubba larry some local genetics? I couldn't find it online
    That also looks damn good :bongin:

11. [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']Thanks man:smoke:
    I had to grab the vanilla kush it's #2 on attitude and it won the cup a few years back.

Also I've been following this guy on youtube for the last year & thats where I first saw the vanilla kush & strawberry d-lite. You should check him out the hydro table hes got is really efficient for the space and hes had some nice yields
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWpqi_psrmQ&feature=g-u&context=G20ff0eeFUAAAAAAADAA

Is that bubba larry some local genetics? I couldn't find it online
    That also looks damn good :bongin:[/quote]

Nice video man, that LA Conf looked amazing!

Yes those Aeroponic trays are the shit..just like dwc. Very fast clean set up. I would totally look into that.

Yes i beileve Its a clone only strain n may only be in cali...if you live in socal near the SF valley i could tell you where to get it. :)

12. #12 CheechNBong420, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    That guys a kickass grower If i ever attempt hydro ill follow his specifications to the T.

I've heard nothing but good about the LA Conf, I was gonna grab a hybrid from Attitude but they were all sold out of the crosses I want but maybe next grow they'll be in stock.

Thanks for the offer but I'm about 2500 miles away here in the Midwest,Maybe one day ill be able to Move to the great green state of California:smoke:..but until then im stuck here in the cold shitty midwest

13. [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']That guys a kickass grower If i ever attempt hydro ill follow his specifications to the T.

I've heard nothing but good about the LA Conf, I was gonna grab a hybrid from Attitude but they were all sold out of the crosses I want but maybe next grow they'll be in stock.

Thanks for the offer but I'm about 2500 miles away here in the Midwest,Maybe one day ill be able to Move to the great green state of California:smoke:..but until then im stuck here in the cold shitty midwest[/quote]

One good thing about that is once you start growing youll be the dude that has the dankest around. :)

Girls are starting to settle in their homes, already see new growth and its day three.

Feed the girls this mourning with 5.7 ph at 315 ppms

Next feeding they will get introduce.to house n garden aqua flakes a & b, multi Zen and general hydroponics Sweet nector. 3ml each to a gallon of water.

Ppms next feeding- 515

Humidity still pretty low at 30-35% n 78-83f all day today.

Building an Aero cloner tonight to help make our cutts root faster :)...

Also we bought 9 more rockwool cubes and a 3x3 tray to put in the flower room.

We'll install the 4x8 cabinet (veg cabinet) and take the 6 larry bubba mothers that are in the white buckets filled with hydroton in the cabinet under one 2x4 t-5 and a 2x2 t-5. Also in the cabinet will be another 3x3 table to veg our plants and prepare to transfer them into the flower trays every month.

Busy weekend, but this.grow be rockin in just two weeks :) stay tune gc! ::bongin::

Attached Files:

14. Damn man... got any clones :laughing:

So are these "hempy" buckets...
    I've never really taken the time to look at hempies before ;)

15. Everything's looking good on your end :)
    How long do you Veg clones before putting them in flower? Are you also hand watering your hydro plants?

I wish I had more progress with mine
    Its day 4 after poping the seeds in soil

my vanilla kush surfaced about 2 days ago but hasn't done anything since. the stems dark green and im not sure whats wrong with it
    any ideas??

the good news is my Strawberry d-lite sufaced yesterday and it looks great it has a nice bright green color!

1st pic nice looking strawberry dlite
    2nd pic droopy vanilla kush

Attached Files:

16. #16 Luc1fER, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
    Hey UIS ;) good to see ya here.

I got clones for ya buddy ::smoke:: lol

Well i havnt researched alot about hempies either but i guess you would say i do :) iv just seen coco/hydroton journals never rockwool cube in hydroton hand fed every mourning.

1/3 of a cup per each plant till they progress larger

7-800ppms all the way thru veg.

Very easy to control which i like :)
    [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']Everything's looking good on your end :)
    How long do you Veg clones before putting them in flower? Are you also hand watering your hydro plants?

I wish I had more progress with mine
    Its day 4 after poping the seeds in soil

my vanilla kush surfaced about 2 days ago but hasn't done anything since. the stems dark green and im not sure whats wrong with it
    any ideas??

the good news is my Strawberry d-lite sufaced yesterday and it looks great it has a nice bright green color!

1st pic nice looking strawberry dlite
    2nd pic droopy vanilla kush[/quote]

Hey cheech how ya been buddy?

Clones are still in the first week of veg period....sorry i forgot to mention that. And yes i do hand water my mothers every mourning When the lights turn on and the clones in the 3x3 tray. No pump.

I do this Becuz i have more control of my feeding n how much i give them. Water n nute wise.

Specially with rockwool cubes, they tend to hold alot more water than any other medium iv used.

Its okay dude i love soil just too messy but my heart is soil.

I usually mist around seedling till it gets its first water leaves than a 1/3 of a cup ph water of 6.4

Stem could just be strain dependent, i would just keep watering lightly When the soil needs it.

But you seem to be right on.track my friend congrats!

Okay guys big update,

We recently had a bad change of luck and we have to be out of our location by friday...::eek::

So we are scrapping money and these clones cant.root.any faster lol

Were trying to locate and meet with the lady on wednesday...if things go the way they plan we will be able to move into another location before friday.

LOL its gunna be a crazy week but keep your fingers cross for us we can get into this apartment.

Its a 2 br with a garage ;)

We will be dedicating both bedrooms to our.grow op.

But as for the girls Its day 5 of veg

Girls seem to be liking their homes, noticiable new growth now :)

But we wont see big changes till around or after day 10..

Fed them this mourning-ppms 790

Ph5.7

Temps79-85f 20-30 rh

Pics coming....

17. .,,,,,,,,:$:':)S:':)S:eek:>{:S:eek:{:${>:eek:

Attached Files:

18. Thanks for the pointers it really helps! & Good luck with the Move!!

Looking forward to seeing all your little ladies grow and progress!

19. Sucks about having to move :(

When you water the buckets you're using...
    Do they drain out or does the liquid pretty much get used up each day?

20. #20 Luc1fER, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    [quote name='"CheechNBong420"']Thanks for the pointers it really helps! & Good luck with the Move!!

Looking forward to seeing all your little ladies grow and progress![/quote]
    Thanks andNo problem cheech I'm excited for you brotha!
    They drain into mini clone rez/tray and we dump it out and wipe clean for next mourning...they dont drain that much since their only babies and not.that much water is.givin yet. But we do like to water the hydroton with 5.5 water we just think the roots stretch to.the moister? Just makes us feels better I guess lol.

Day 6 today of veg

Fed today 500 ppms

Ph 5.6

Hustling n bustling guys :) Well let you.know How things go with the new place tom night. Have a good one!