The "Man" Just called my HOuse!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by icyurple, Mar 24, 2006.

1. exactly, not sure what that dude was talkin about

2. First of all, speaking of experimentation, there was a study done stating that if you flowered in a routine consisting of 21 hours 36 minutes of light, followed by 12 hours of dark, a) the flower period is 80% longer, b) the yield at harvest increases over 40%. So some experiementation during veg could be warrented. In my grow, I did 21/6 and saw an incredible surge in growth during the 2 weeks I folllowed that schedule. The important thing is the plants do need that 6 hour dark period to rest and grow. 18/6 is not written in stone, my friend. It is more feasable and saves on the electric bill than 24/0 or 22/2.

I still want to know what the cops said when they called? Or is this guy just wacked and paranoid?

peace

3. it doesn't skyrocket. Think a bout it. one thousand watts. Im sure if you look inside and electronic thing in your home its around or possibly more than that. A single one thousand watt will not make a noticable difference.

4. yea no shit, just keep your normal lights off during the day, problem solved. 1000 watts is nothing.

5. I would like to see this study. Like I said, don't get fancy just keep it simple. Just stick to 24/0 or 18/6. Most prefer 18/6.

6. switch to 18/6 , don't try anything fancy.

Also, I have no clue what your asking. I know that electricity bills are the electric company charging your for using power, Does that help?

Ask stupid questions...you get stupid answers

sorry If i come off as rude.

thc101