The man cave

Discussion in 'General' started by theblackguy420, Nov 14, 2012.

1. #1 theblackguy420, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    subject says it all lol enjoy
    boobies.girls..stories sports.. gaming...question/answers/situations..beer.parties...,weed..cultivating cannabis.. Freaky bitches.. Titttt Taaaayyyss.....sluts..good times with the homies/bros..describe your mancave? all the good shit.. If u don't like the thread simply c your way out thx. Peace and pot. ........the blackguy

2. Gotta have multiple jerk off stations.

3. Lmao my comps my main station haha

4. There's this front desk lady at my job with double Dz :) and she be flaunting them shits like gold medals so everytime I go to the desk I forget what the fuck I came there for I do no titties was one reason but forgot the other important info l was suppose to tell her.. Love watching doctors and etc etc go up to the front desk cuzz the first thing they see is titties lmao they spark convos and shit to keep a good eye view lol anyone else ever Ben in this situation lmfao. The blk guy

5. Mine has a couch, 42 in tv, coffee table, mini fridge always stocked with PBR tall boys.

And all of my smoking utensils.

6. [quote name='"thunderfunk"']Mine has a couch, 42 in tv, coffee table, mini fridge always stocked with PBR tall boys.

And all of my smoking utensils.[/quote]

Hells yea...I got the Xbox ps3, recording studio. Mini bear fridge/ liquir 55" tv laptop and computer for my fellow man cavers lmao. The man cave is the women's biggest enemy

7. [quote name='"theblackguy420"']Ah thread for the fellas subject says it all lol enjoy
    .women...boobies...gaming...bear..,parties..titz...,weed....Jugs.. Freaky bitches... Titttt Taaaayyyss.....sluts..good times with the homies/bros
    ..describe your mancave? ...all the good shit.. If u don't like the thread simply c your way out thx. Peace and pot. ........the blackguy[/quote]

You got a bear in your room? Im not gonna lie man, im kinda jealous.

8. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']

You got a bear in your room? Im not gonna lie man, im kinda jealous.[/quote]

Lmfao and we play wrestle haha I didn't notice that thx I'll correct it haha

9. I was just thinking UNO how when you wack off lmao it's like your in panic mode hahaha you listen for every little noise haha make sure the doors locked lmfao and the hole time it's like. Wack wack ..check for noise wack wack wack what's that noise and the hole time you never let go of you dick haha Some comedian was talking bout it shit has me rollinggggggg

10. Reminds me of Chris Rock.

*fapfapfap*

"Who dat!?"

11. I will post a video of my man cave when I get off work :devious:

12. [quote name='"StalinApproves"']Reminds me of Chris Rock.

*fapfapfap*

"Who dat!?"[/quote]

Lol I'll get his name after work yo look up laugh factory on YouTube snd it's the masturbation one lmfao every man can relate hahaha. Crazy shit

13. [quote name='"Fuck You Also"']I will post a video of my man cave when I get off work :devious:[/quote]

Lol cool man thx for taking interest in my thread had slot of haters

14. So who wants to just like get naked and share feelings?

... Nobody?

15. Are you a man? ^

16. I don't need a penis between my legs to be a man YOU STOP JUDGING ME NOW YOU UNCLE-FUCKER SLUT

17. Whatever, just a lady with a strap on prick.

18. i have hair growing from by big toe and under my testicles.

i am most definitely a male.

19. [quote name='"Sploojum"']

i have hair growing from by big toe and under my testicles.

i am most definitely a male.[/quote]

Pics or GTFO

>.>

20. [quote name='"Sploojum"']So who wants to just like get naked and share feelings?

... Nobody?[/quote]

Uuuummmm it's the man cave we like women Titz gazoooos milk bags fun bags biddies lol this is a man thread we don't share feelings and naked pics haha