1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

the magickal realm

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the rainman!, Apr 30, 2002.

1. yesterday they barried my uncle ,at night i started smokeing heavey even for the tazz11 ,after hour of blow after blow and meds i came around to all the site i go to nothing was moveing i tryed to go to a new site called (the magickal realm ! stoned out of my mind ,partying lol and just being tazz11 i realy felt like the site would be great but they band me ,saying they didnt think i would be peace full saying i was not coherent ,saying it may have been diffent if they had got to know me ! ya right know the tazz11 ,no one wants to know where ive been or whats in side of tazz11 like that could ever happen ! i am going away ,i wont post again on any site tell they lift the band on me ,so this is it i guess my freind , a freind ask them to let me speak in a post called let him speak! but it didnt happen they said they would vote ,ya right we know what that means ,i am sorry i tryed good byand good luck tazz11

2. So because you were banned at a different site, you're going to stop posting here??? :smoking:

Grasscity Deals Near You