Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Magic Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rileyscool101, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Okay so get this shit.. I was sitting here hitting my pipe, and after I went and cached it with the last hit, I noticed smoke coming out of it. Reluctantly, I hit it again, and got a huge half resin hit. This shit continued for like 30 minutes no lie, I just kept hitting it and hitting it, and it would NOT stop... I had to end up stopping and left it outside to burn itself out. I think I might posses a magical pipe.

2. Hahahahah i love when this happens! I end up cashing a bowl and theres just a tiiiiiny bit left so i hit it... And hit it again... 10 hits later im high as fuck and dont even know what happened haha.

3. hmm better let me take a close look at it...

4. Does your bowl have a name? If not, would you consider Genie? It's the bowl that granted your wish.. of more weeed

5. Yea lol this ha happened before with my pipe but not to me lol me and my friends were hot boxing her car and she was like im done and then I was done so my other friend in the car was like well give it to me but I had just cashed it where there was no smoke and I don't know how she did it but she toked big ass hits off my empty pipe with no bud in it and I think it's safe to say she was higher than mother nature intended ^.^

6. so im not the only one? We should create a name for this phenomenon

7. Well that's y I named my pipe sirfapsalot lol cause you know smoke is like the nectar of gods and my pipe is always being smoked ergo faps and alot is from all the smoke ^.^

8. I have had bowls like that were the cherry just wont go out. It usually happens to me when i have really dense/sticky bud.

You should try and see if you can repeat this miracle.

9. [quote name='"rileyscool101"']so im not the only one? We should create a name for this phenomenon[/quote]

Ya its called a dirty ass pipe that needs to be cleaned

10. Obviously its magic what other explanation would there be... :smoke: