Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Magic Chocolate, 100% green :D

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by reyqaz, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Is it the same thing that is in the pic for your sig?

2. dude in the future try not to eat tin foil. I am no expert, but I imagine your colon would thank you for the lesser amount of tin foil consumption... In lehmans terms, no one wants to poop metal.

3. It was a beautiful trip, I recall having some vivid dreams, woke up early in the morning with no lingering effects, a pure smooth come up with a smooth come down. Not pooping any metal.

4. Yes it was!

5. True, I am thinking of running it through a mixer, or dissolve it in coffee, then filter it out to get rid of the metal thing I'm sort of worried about.

6. I'm confused on so many levels, all i have established is that it's an edible.

then this dudes talking about filtering out the metal, YOU ATE METAL?

7. bro, you gotta unwrap the tinfoil before you eat it

8. It is edible, called as vark, see wiki.
    It can be harmful if taken in large quantities due to the impurities.

9. Haha bro, if it was Tin foil, and i would have... But it's a very fine coating...

10. so more similar to eating a gum wrapper?

11. "..whereas the rest of the 54% were substandard with some even containing toxic cadmium."

dang, gamble gamble... sketchy odds.

12. Yes, taken in consideration how insanely cheap these balls are sold at, I must take precaution