"The Macbook Wheel" Anyone else think this is dumb

Discussion in 'General' started by The Cannabis, May 7, 2009.

1. #1 The Cannabis, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    Ok so here is a video of a macbook that is coming out in like over a year. I dont like the concept, there are many flaws but I think its stupid that there is no keyboard. The video glorifies it, but tis just dumb how they advertise it. Like one man in the video says he will buy anything shiney apple puts out there. He also says after taking 45 minutes to send an email to his friend that he is "Happy that they made it easier to use without a keyboard. Its like apple is brainwashing him somehow. haha yea just thought I would share this.

[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/51092/onion-news-network-apple-introduces-revolutionary-new-laptop-with-no-keyboard"]Hulu - Onion News Network: Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/jaFGmzQ68rTJ0bBy8YETRQ@@AMEPARAM@@jaFGmzQ68rTJ0bBy8YETRQ[/ame]

[​IMG]
    Seems like this is who they are marketing to:p

EDIT: I was too gone last night to realize that this is the onion, and that it is a fake. wow sorry guys

2. if youll notice The Onion is responsible for this

i.e. its a joke

3. Probably cause it's fake :D

4. Omgz!!! I want one so bad!!!!

5. [​IMG]

I can't believe it's not Apple!!

6. I hope the OP knew that this was a joke before they made this thread...for HUMANITY'S sake.

7. ima buy 5 of them

8. The best one they ever did was "sony releases a stupid piece of shit that doesn't work", I loved it.

9. Mac....
    FOR DRUNKS!

10. hahaha @ this thread

11. if you don't like that, you should check out the new apple iRack

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE]YouTube - Madtv - Apple I-rack[/ame]

12. I'm not so sure about this whole iRan thing, I mean that doesn't look comfortable.

13. atleast the i-Inhale was supposed to be pretty solid :D

14. Hahaha...brilliant. I love The Onion. :D

15. [​IMG]

fucking hate that show

16. Steve Jobs could shit in an off-white box, add two buttons and people would still pay $600 for it.

Apple really sucks. They really don't have any amazing features (besides overpriced repair service, and a smug ass userbase)

17. ROFL....

Pre-typed sentences: "The abortion went well" :laughing:

18. #18 Squishey, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    Lol, Ok, it took the guy 45 minutes to type a short email, like 2 sentences because you have to scroll with a wheel to each letter, they cost 2 500 to 9 600 000 each, it would proboally be shit if it wasnt the 9.6k one ( 10 fucking grand for a godamn computer?)
    and one of their main selling points is that the battery lasts , holy shit, 19minutes!!! wtf, i hope

Lol, funny shit tho. How ever thought of it must be a genius prankster.... i bought it for like.... ahiwle...

if it was legit, it would be good for amputies and shit, people with disabilities who can only use like, 2 fingers.

19. Wow sorry guys. haha wow. I guess I was too stoned to even notice that this is the onion. wow sorry guys

20. Just lookin at it shoulda given you a clue lol the description/picture alone make it look like a joke.