The Lying Neo Liberal Joe Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Monkey pox bahahahha

WHO - is anyone actually listening to them ? I can see how anyone over a 75 iq thinks they have an oz of decency in the organization

What if countries all over the world start over throwing their governments???

• Like Like x 8
  2. The world is in chaos. i'm beginning to wonder how many people realize how close we all are to sudden destruction. things are really messed up all over. Traitor Joe kicked a hornets nest and lordy, lordy, did he create a mess.

He didn't inherit any more "trouble" as POTUS than any previous POTUS did upon entering office but Traitor Joe has certainly screwed us ALL. it's all going to change soon. the magnetic poles of the earth may or may not shift, who knows, but the earth's power balance has most certainly shifted.

I see red skies.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. it would create a huge amount of destabilization. uncertainty would cause markets to significantly drop. those with large assets will move them overseas. public services may be interrupted. military and national/federal law enforcement will would splinter into factions. a breakdown in social order would overload local police and fire services. the level of police presence would depend on the income level of the area (gotta protect the tax base in these times). overall more violence, crime, and a lower standard of living awaits. these might be temporary as a new government forms, but could also last several years, during which time, large-scale conflicts and civil wars could sprout up. it would be crazy to think about.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Just waiting for this administration to re-define the word emergency. They’re really good at changing definitions of words to fit their bullshit.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. They already did that when they went through with all the Covid precautionary nonsense that was only to protect a tiny tiny fraction of our population. Covid hardly constituted an emergency... If Covid is an emergency then this country is in a state of emergency every day with opiates and Oreo cookies.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ...FJB...

And that's exactly what's happening right now. In Panama the Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Argentina the list goes on...in many agricultural based countries... WEF and UN 2030 plan in action...

There's extreme protests going on around the world and some governments have collapsed already and the officials have fled the country...

SHTF... And it's flying every where...

It's happening right now... Get ready it's going to come here too... It's only a matter of time... You can't F*ck with people's food and livelihood and expect them not to fight... 2020 The Summer of Love was a cakewalk...
    And the mainstream media isn't covering sh*t of it... paid useful idiots... F - them...

War as been upon us since the Corona Rona was released by the CCP...11/2019
    The CCP don't care about human life. They've got plenty of people to replace the ones that will be lost...

Long live the USA...

...FJB...

• Like Like x 6
  7. now CNN is talking smack about Lying Biden :laughing:. what a loser Traitor Joe is. :mad2:

:confused_2: oh well! a bunch of dumbstruck, dumbfounded, dumbnutZ voted for his geriatric ass so this is what "they" wanted. Traitor Joe is killing us all with his presence. its a slow and painful demise. this douche still has 2+ years left to do us in and he is well on his way to destroying America. "you" wanted him, "you" got him. i hope "you" are happy now. "you're" gonna go down the drain with the rest of "us". oh happy days :(

• Like Like x 2
  8. My personal opinion is that the leaders of the left keep trying to push more egregious 'laws' under the guise of protecting us. That they are actually trying to encourage a response, riots, marches or basically anything that will allow them to start declaring martial law or any other restrictive measures that they can think of.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. They play a dangerous game that has a very very fine line between them maintaining control and completely losing it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I think we're going to see a big swing to the right in a lot of countries because of it. The current wars on fuel and food are really going to get it going IMO. The dutch farmer protests are going to spread as more countries implement the same shortsighted policies.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I sure hope not but I'm afraid you're right. Seeing mass food shortages around the world because of ignorant leaders following foolish advice may wake a few people up, if it don't then the food riots and armed gangs roving neighborhoods stealing food at gunpoint will certainly get their attention but by then it'll be too late, society will have collapsed at that point. One thing I'm certain of, when the starving begins people will go as far as necessary to get food, no matter the potential consequences. The effects of global warming would be milder than the consequences of what we may do in our misguided attempts to stop it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Humanity has a pretty solid track record of trying to fix something with the environment only to make a different problem magnitudes worse. Like... Introduction of a new species into an environment to get rid of something and then it ends up taking over the entire ecosystem and fucking it all up.

We're good at thinking we can fix things.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Harvard and Bill Gates had a plan to seed the skies with something or other to create a layer that would bounce back solar rays. Thank God someone who had the power to put a stop to it finally did.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. https://jonathanturley.org/2022/07/...-president-bidens-denials-on-hunter-dealings/

It appears that Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates from the U.S., Mexico, Ukraine, China and Kazakhstan over the course of his vice presidency.........

“I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing White House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent,. I don’t know what it is that I did but I’d like to know why I’ve delivered on every single thing you’ve ever asked – and you make me feel like I’ve done something to offend you.”

• Informative Informative x 3
  15. In 1945, Americans grew 45% of the food they ate in their backyards. Today that number is .1%

We have lost our way.

I think starvation would be the worst possible way to die. The brutality, loss of morality and watching you and your fellow man become animals is beyond terrifying.
    RD

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  16. What is with this climate change argument about wealthy people buying land on coast? Why do people think a guy with 10 houses and unimaginable disposable money gives a shit if his mansion on the coast gets wet in 50 years?

This is the worst climate change argument I've ever heard. Rich people have coastal real estate so climate change must be a lie?

That being said, Joe's latest closeup on his eye's when speaking is CRAZY.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Because we pay for those mansions while they tell us those mansions will be under water every 10 years.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I saw a clip called '42 seconds without blinking'. Dudes definitely on 'mother's little helpers'. And Grandma's, and Aunt Harriet's, and whatever else the WH docs are shoving down his throat to keep him upright.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I hope like hell that I'm not right...

But there's so many fingers pointing towards it, and it's been over 70 + years since there's been a World War now... 30 years since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the tearing down of the Berlin Wall the reuniting of Germany...
    90 plus years ago we didn't have weapons that could destroy the entire world many times over...
    The First World War was a war of attrition physical War hand to hand bullets and for lack of a better word regular bombs...
    But now there's weapons that can destroy entire small countries with one icbm or hyper ballistic missiles and drones with guided missiles guns even flamethrowers... I seen a video a few weeks ago where the Chinese as a whole Army of robotic dogs with guns on top of them moving in synchronicity just like the Boston Dynamics robotic dogs... The Chinese have also developed the robot that eats biomass from the battlefield and uses biomass to fuel itself.... What kind of evil mind thought of that...? WTF... and from the video articles that I've seen on it they've had this technology for about 6 years now... They were asked not to pursue this type of Technology but they continue to anyways...

Can anybody say AI, Skynet, Terminator, does any of that come to mind...? It not a joke it's here. And the US is not the only one that's developing this stuff China's on The Cutting Edge of it all and Russia is right next to them... and who knows how many other countries are on board with it too...Seems like everybody's brother and sisters has got drones of some kind...

If it does come down to world war it's not going to be like any war we've ever seen before... In this history of Humanity...

...FJB...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1