The Lying Neo Liberal Joe Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Dec 13, 2020.

1. As I've said over and over, which you seem to completely ignore, those laws all have to follow the constitutions and bill of rights for each country. We're seeing laws that directly break those.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. As usual you have no evidence.
    Please give examples of "laws that directly break those."

You cannot hide from the fact that you obeyed childhood vaccine mandates without complaint.
    But you imply you won't obey covid mandates.
    Please explain without invoking the lame comment "it's brand new compared to those childhood vaccines."

You didn't get to decide on those childhood mandates, and you don't get to decide on covid mandates.

Your attitudes are killing people.
    [​IMG]

3. R
    Mandate away, I don't travel, I am self employed, I don't get any money or benefits from the government. Make a tax penalty like dipshit Obama, I won't file.
    I poop on yer mandates.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. [​IMG]

5. Cute little chart, I encounter 1 person a day, on a busy day, so a vaccinated person that encounters 10 people a day is twice as likely to contract and pass the virus to someone else than I am. It is not always black and white simple numbers.
    It is not one size fits all.

6. Uh yeah that is exactly what that means.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Mandates aren't laws dipshit

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It's about time you showed off your worst trumpian behavior.
    Disagree with someone, and he becomes a "dipshit."
    Brilliant.

A law is a mandate passed by a legislative body.
    The words "law" and "mandate" are usually used in slightly different situations at this time in history.

From https://alldifferences.com/difference-between-mandate-and-law/
    Mandates are quickly implemented to face a specific situation, limited in time. A law is a long-term rule, voted by the elected representatives, and that often take more time to be created. Both are enforceable by the police, but they respond to different situations.

Similar words
    mandate
    noun

1. instruction
    directive
    direction
    decree
    command
    order
    injunction
    edict
    charge
    commission
    bidding
    warrant
    ruling
    ordinance
    law
    statute

fiat

From Oxford Languages

Taking issue with my use of the word "mandate" is silly.

9. You're all wrong. A mandate is when two males have a romantic candlelit dinner by the fire.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I stand corrected.

11. You won't see this on Fox.
    Judge Sentenced Jan. 6 Rioter With Hasher Punishment Than Government Recommendation

WASHINGTON — A judge on Monday ordered Capitol rioter Matthew Mazzocco to spend 45 days in prison, rejecting not only the defense’s argument for probation but also the prosecution’s recommendation that he be sentenced to home confinement instead of time behind bars.

The sentencing before US District Judge Tanya Chutkan marked the first time that any judge presiding over the hundreds of Jan. 6 prosecutions in Washington, DC, handed down a sentence that was harsher than what the government asked for. Chutkan noted that Mazzocco had already been allowed to go home and be with his family in the months since his arrest in mid-January and said his punishment had to be more severe.

“There have to be consequences for participating in an attempted violent overthrow of the government, beyond sitting at home,” Chutkan said.

Mazzocco is the 12th person sentenced in connection with the Jan. 6 insurrection. He pleaded guilty to one count of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in the Capitol, a misdemeanor crime that carries a maximum sentence of six months in prison. The government had asked for a sentence of three months home confinement followed by a period of probation. Assistant US Attorney Kimberly Nielsen had argued that probation alone wasn’t enough, but also that Mazzocco should get credit for pleading guilty early — he was one of the first 10 people to come forward to accept responsibility and take a plea deal, she said.

After the bipartisan Jan 6 commission does its investigations, this will get far worse for repubs.

12. So what? is this supposed to be significant of some thing? are you simply posting something you find interesting? What's your point??? :confused_2:

Or better yet, who gives a hoot?

13. Similar word not the same. Icy is similar to cold, id rather drive on a cold road than an icy one.

Trump can jump off a bridge for all i care, as if i haven't told you multiple times im an anarchist but i guess when you project your simplistic worldview on everything you encounter, those who aren't in your neat little boxes get crammed in anyway.

I don't care what word you use to describe authoritarian edicts, i don't care what historical precedents were set by other authoritarian muppets, they violate their oath of office and they are unlawful.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Listen exactly to how that sounds.

jThe Land of the Free.

j

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thats one baaad baaad boy.

Imagine if politicians were held to that standard

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. My point is that the capitol riots were part of trump's attempted coup.
    Here are the details from
    Trump’s Plans for a Coup Are Now Public
    1. Trump tried to pressure secretaries of state to not certify.

2. Trump tried to pressure state legislatures to overturn the results.

3. Trump tried to get the courts to overturn the results.

4. Trump tried to pressure Mike Pence to overturn the results.

5. When all else failed, Trump tried to get a mob to overturn the results.

"At the rally prior to the vote count in Congress, Trump urged the crowd to act, saying, “If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.” The explicit goal of the rally and subsequent riot was to pressure Congress, and Pence in particular, into overturning the election results. Trump told his followers, “If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.”

This scheme didn’t work on its own, but it certainly could have helped one of the others: Imagine if Pence had gone along with Eastman’s absurd plan, and a mob had been present at the Capitol to help enforce the decision and menace lawmakers who tried to oppose it—then what? As it stands, the mob ransacked the Capitol and forced lawmakers to flee. Had the mob succeeded at reaching any actual legislators, the consequences could have been catastrophic."

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. So Trump exhausted all lawful avenues to overturn a sketchy election?

18. Spoken like a true authoritarian.
    Deny fair election results to stay in power.
    Then claim against all evidence "rigged election."
    A disgusting attempt to destroy democracy.

Soon after the election, Trump's own election officials called the election “the most secure in American history.”

From
    Repudiating Trump, officials say election 'most secure'
    Note that the article is dated Nov 13, 2020 soon after the election, and involves officials appointed by trump.
    WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s hard to put it any more bluntly: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or was in any way compromised.”

Rejecting President Donald Trump’s persistent claims and complaints, a broad coalition of top government and industry officials is declaring that the Nov. 3 voting and the following count unfolded smoothly with no more than the usual minor hiccups.

It was, they declare, resorting to Trump’s sort of dramatic language, “the most secure in American history.”

The statement late Thursday by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency amounted to the most direct repudiation to date of Trump’s efforts to undermine the integrity of the contest, and echoed repeated assertions by election experts and state officials.

19. again, SO WHAT?! you're posts are like a Nina Simone CD stuck on a track (i'm sure you have no concept of a vinyl LP record eh). kinda painful TBH. like a hyena in a death yelp. You love Trump more than the people you accuse of being so-called Trumpites. you cant get Trump out of your core.

BigLie, BigLie, BigLie, trump, trump, trump, covid, covid, covid. come up with something fresh and current.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1