The lust and desperation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Chillin wit my buddy today and we started talkin about girls we want. I'm still a virgin though and he was pushing me to lose it. I wanna but I have standards. He told me to smash this chubby chick and i was like hell no. i can't do it man.

2. Boys are weird. Don't fuck some fat girl just cause you wanna not be a virgin. You'll mess her up inside all bad. Wait til a sexy one comes along.

3. nice quote in the sig

4. Yeah don't waste it on a some fat chick just to lose it. Do it with someone you actually want to lose it to

btw standards make it harder but way better

5. i was in the SAME situation, except the girl my friends were all pressuring me to fuck was a hot CRAZY girl, so i guess more or less same thing.

anyway don't do it. i didn't, i waited for the right moment (met my gf, had amazing first time sex, now we have sex everyday multiple times)

things will fall into place as they should. don't go losing your virginity for the sake of losing it. IMO only idiots do that.

6. Dude, I'm 22 and a virgin. Honestly, life is bigger than sex. You know how rarely I think about it? I'd rather have a meaningful relationship, not some hook up. Just be happy being you man. The universe will unfold in due time. That goes for all, not just sex.

7. try it who knows u might like chubby girls lol

8. [quote name='"FallenOne08214"']Dude, I'm 22 and a virgin. Honestly, life is bigger than sex. You know how rarely I think about it? I'd rather have a meaningful relationship, not some hook up. Just be happy being you man. The universe will unfold in due time. That goes for all, not just sex.[/quote]

That's because you don't know what you're missing. I was 21 when I lost mine and I can tell you that your opinion will change once you get up in that gash.

9. ^ false

10. To each their own. Doesn't make it false.

11. Nah dude, my education is what drives me. My job, my friends, my family. Sex is honestly at the bottom of my list. A few blowjobs here and there, but they come and go. The items above are solid.

12. Good enough for me. Best of luck, OP.

13. wow what happened to kids?

14. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']

nice quote in the sig[/quote]

Thank you very much, one of my greatest epiphanies.

15. No argument intended. Just pointing out I'm on my own path and I don't intend to stop until its done. :)

16. You should be proud to be a virgin. Even for a guy it's something special. I saved mine until I was 19 and then me and my forever love were each others firsts. (not counting blowjobs I hope)

If you find an innocent, smart and shy girl like me then they'll love that you're a virgin. But these days they're hard to get and hard to find.

17. I lost mine at 14...it wasn't until recently that I started to question my past though....sex became a huge part of my life at way too early of an age,I'm 23 now and I can't help but think I used sex for way more than it was all throughout high school....I believe it was unhealthy

Save it man,its not a race, even though there are 578842478885 guys that will tell you otherwise

18. Rule of thumb: if a virgin is above 18, he should lower the standards.

19. Blowjobs are awesome but you've never had any poon, bro. Your perspective might not change THAT much, but it will a bit once you're on top of a sexy ass chick pounding her and she's moaning in your ear and scratching your back the fuck up.

....damn I want sex now.

20. Sex is good.