The Lord of the Rings

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Zizzy, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Love this series, watching them tonight. What are your favorites parts from this movie, GC? I think the Battle for Gondor is my all time favorite part. Gonna attempt to watch all three movies tonight, anyone down to do it too?

2. Haha, that battle is one of my favorites too, but I personally prefer to read the books more... Nothing like kicking back with my sherlock and reading an epic tale while burning dank herbs. I think ill do just that right now :cool:

3. Damn, man. I don't got the books, and I don't like reading novels on the computer. Just isn't the same, so I'll settle for the movies.

4. Helm's deep is where it's at.. Got a new TV in Jan, one of the first things I bought was the trilogy on Blu-ray. Seems SOOOOOO lame but IDGAF.

5. I'll try watch extended edition tonight, but I might pass out. If I started now I wouldn't be done until like 5am

6. I love the whole Helms Deep sequence, Ents destroying Isengard is fucking cool...
    Also, can't forget:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvwcjDrm0OY]LOTR - For frodo - YouTube[/ame]

7. Helms Deep, that's what I'm saying!!

Edit: 420th post. :)

8. It's just such an intense and awesome series! I tried to watch the trilogy last night, but I passed out after the Fellowship of the Ring, haha. Continuing the LOTR today, though!

9. haha this is the second lord of the rings thread tonight , i fucking love these movies , also the minis tirith battle nearly made me cum , ive never watched them high but thats what the weekend is for

10. I Love the movies so much, and my favorite battle has to be gondor, but i do enjoy the storyline more than all the battles.

11. I like the part when theyre in the tunnels that the midget dwarf dude was all happy about and then realized that all his people were killed and then one of the hobbits knocks the bucket into the well and starts a epic fight!

12. The Minis Tirith battle is sooo sick, oh my god. I can't wait to watch that battle tonight when I'm ripped as fuck.

13. This thread is fucking amazing.

14. Still think the best part in all three films was in the fellowship
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQpdm92gxLo]Battle Of Amon Hen And Boromir's Last Stand - YouTube[/ame]
    boromir's last stand

15. Sooo good. I love how Boromir keeps fighting until the third arrow, so awesome. I'm watching Return of the King in a few mins to wrap up the trilogy. I'm thinking about going to the library and getting the LOTR books and giving them a read.

16. as i said during the week im gonna blaze and watch them all , i just finished the fellowship with only one bowl , i plan on blazing about 4 for two towers

17. it's fantastic movie. i liked its plot.:yay:

18. I like the south parks version of lord of the rings.

19. One does not simply walk into mordor