The longest you ever went without a breaking a piece?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bong Ripper 420, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I just realized the last piece I broke was around 6 or 7 monthes ago when I was drunk and trying to clean out my bubbler when I pushed down too hard with one hand while cleaning the bowl part and it broke to fucking 7 or 8 pieces. Now I just smoke out of bongs most of the time since I been less social, just burning with my bro, sometimes a buddy, and some girls. I probably broke a piece every few weeks for years so I have extremely good karma lately :D I think the opposite of that amazing feeling you get when you cop a lot of grade A is the moment you realized you dropped your piece! Share some stories blades!

2. Every piece I have owned except for a natural perk mini bong has broken, that bong is a survivor though lol, its been knocked over on tile and shit and it hasn't even got a scratch on it.

3. 4 years still have my first pipe, its metal though.
    I've got a glass bubbler with a broken stem too, sealed it up with some tac because I'm fuckin broke.

4. Me and two buddies were smoking out back behind my house and i dropped my bubbler from like 6 inches. It broke in the weirdest way i cant explain but we still wanted to blaze some more so i grabbed my wooden pipe (only thing i had at the time). Decided to clean it a bit since i smoke tobbaco out of it and broke it while cleaning it. I also broke my 3rd piece ever by trying to scrape resin out of it and the mouthpiece snapped off. But havent broke one in like 4-5 months

5. About 14 years..accidentally left it in my cargo shorts pocket when i washed it..it was a sad day

6. It is vey difficult to break a vaporizer..

7. Damn I thought people would've gone through a lot more, most of the people I know must be clumsy as hell lol. I seen so many friends drop their pieces, maybe I'm just bad luck.

8. I had an ez vape i got for extremely cheap and the middle part broke one day because me and my friends were wasted + high as fuck. The kid tried attaching the fireball hose on it and snapped it somehow, but he gave me bud and always hooked me up with shit. I hit a friends volcano a couple of times, but I get bored of straight vapes and hit bongs after. If I had to choose between smoking and vapes either one or the other for the rest of my life, I'd just smoke, the high is more lax even if it is less thc as long as it's dank, fuck it.

9. And more unhealthy versus smoking but whatever , who the fuck cares about their health am I right ?
    Just kidding . I care about my health alot. I like my body to feel as good as my mind does.
    I love to exercise in any way.
    Ill run loops around all you smokers :p

10. Can't argue with that ^ lol, I wouldn't be in the right mindset to want to run in the first place!

11. I've never broken a piece of mine. I broke a slide i brought home once before being able to use it, but thats it.

12. I just remembered I broke my bong slider 2 months ago, but my brother give me an exact copy for free so I didn't count it. Hopefully you don't break your pieces, worst feeling it's like a pet dying.

13. Its been awhile now.

14. This thread is giving me some bad vibes man. Better not jinx me OP, owe me a Coke and shit if something breaks.

15. A metal one from like 4 years ago when i first started haha

16. All my life... I did accidently chip my bong, just a tiny chip.

17. how :confused:

18. One year - knocks on wood-. It sucked though tis was my first bowl that I got out when I visited my brother in San Diego. Me and a couple of boys were burning and were getting out at our dealer's place when I got out and saw my baby shattered since my dumb ass forgot to check my lap before getting out. - cries-

19. I've broke more pieces then I would like to remember.

I've broken 2 bongs, 1 bubbler, 1 ash catcher, 1 adapter, 2 slides, and atleast 3 bowls.

I remember the first time I went to a headshop after I turned 18 I bought this awesome spoon pipe and I was sitting on my couch admiring it and watching tv and I forgot it was on my lap and I stood up and it shattered on the floor. :(.

20. Never broke a peice...
    You guys some cluts lol.

I even dropped my first glass pipe on concrete several times with not so much as a chip....shouldn't have sold that ol champ.