The longest day of my life.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johhny Dukesup, May 21, 2010.

1. I went to school fucking blazed today. I rolled a really nice joint the night before and I smoked it before I got on the bus. This is the first time I've done this btw.
    I hadn't smoked the stuff before and It turns out it was like really heavy indica. Which makes me trip even if i'm alone. So you could imagine being around hundreds of people. I laid down for the first three periods and tryed to sleep. My heart was racing and I was tripping out. But no one knew because I was keeping my composure. I just acted like I was alseep.
    And something really weird happened. I could lay my head on the desk, and the whole room would be chattering and I could hear everyone at one time. And distinuguish what they were saying. It was crazy. I couldn't hear for shit if I was just talking to someone, even if they were right beside me. But if I layed down I could hear everyone.
    And it was crazy, it seemed like everything I thought someone mentioned it.
    I don't know, man. But that was the craziest high ever. I was freaking out. I've never really smoked anything like that before.
    And I noticed that anything I saw, I would subconsciously register it and produce a thought that pertained to what I thought it looked like. Imagine how a psycologist raises ink blot cards and you have to say the first thing that pops into your head.
    And it was litterally the longest day of my life. It felt like an 2 hours from the time I got to school to the time the first bell rung. But it was really like 20-30 mins. I actually came up with a hypothesis of why this was. lol
    My mind was racing so fast that by comparison time actually seemed slower.
    The weirdest trip ever. I can't even explain it. It wasn't like anything I've ever smoked before.
    I actually took like 5 vincipotines*(spell) which is supposed to make your memory better. I dont know if this is why or what. But I had taken them before sober and nothing even happened.
    Then we had a pep rally and I was so tired. I fell asleep on the bleachers.
    Man, I feel like a retard. lol
    Total waste of a day. I didn't talk to anyone hardly until like 5th period.
    I actually, barely remember anything that happened.

2. Man, I still remember what it was like smoking for the first few times...Good on ya for not freaking out and causing a scene. Sometimes I wish I could as blown as I used to when I first started smoking. One, two, three blast off :bongin:!!!