Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the longer u smoke...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shrivel, Apr 8, 2012.

1. the longer you've been smoking for the better you seem to be able to get what is needed from the herb. this, I see as one of the maint things that makes cannabis differant from ALL other drugs. Its like a co-operative thing between you and the drug. the better you understand it the better you get along. this is particularly evident in my caser as the first time i smoked any decent quantity of stuff (althoug it was thai) i puked compaired with now where....

... its not so much that my tolerance has gone up but more i understadn how it works effects me, body and brain, and how to appreciate and take whats needed from the experience.

although i've only been smoking for a few years, just though i'd point this out as some people who have been toking for even longer than i have yet to figure this out. some "seasoned" tokers have yet to auto titrate! and whitey frequently. (could be something to do with the absent minded use of alcohol with the weed though --- fools.)

just some food for thought incase you have not thought about it in such a way as yet.